Honored Contributor

Oh my! The weather is so bad today in western MI. Lot sof snow. It is

hard for me to think about summer clothing.

I really didn't care for the above mentioned TSV anyway.

Honored Contributor

Cute, great price.  But I don't wear skorts.

Respected Contributor

Very cute and simple without a lot of bling.  French terry so should be comfy.  QF skorts are the only shorts I wear.

Esteemed Contributor

Tempted but the colors don't do anything for me.  I have lots of black, and gray and navy and the other lighter shades would "round me out" and I am not going THERE.  Thought about the red but not sure it would have as much use for me.  

Honored Contributor

I felt this item would not meet the needs of the Quacker's target audience.

Frequent Contributor

I've been a QVC shopper for over 25 yrs & have purchased Quacker fashions from time 2 time especially with Jean. I saw Q insider ad & passed on it until the presentation & then purchased the white skort/vest..it is sooo comfortable & adorable with the right amount of bling. I should have picked up another at TSV price..IMHO..

Trusted Contributor

@opinionated, I'm with you-just love mine! This was my first QF purchase and I regret not buying another color also. I bought the lime lunch with the turquoise striped shirt which matches perfectly. Today the matching capris will be here, so looking forward to those. The outfit is so versatile, I tried on the vest and shirt with jeans, also a plain white shirt with the skort. Now all I need is warm weather To wear the outfit out!

Frequent Contributor

@LIndaMJ Knowing Quacker from previous buys, I figured the bling zipper would be something I wouldn't close, atleast not very often. It looked so cute open & I usually just throw on a vest or cardigan when I get chilly...I'm used to not being able to zip/button a regular cardigan anyway that's why I like the sets. SG used to sell the cardigan & tank sets for just about the same price she sells only the cardigan now. I also purchased Lori's Logo tops but she has priced herself right out of my closet. Recently saw a tank from her for $87...REALLY, a Tank? Quacker has tried to remain true to Jeanne Bice's memory...I liked her & miss her, same with Joan Rivers.

Contributor

I bought this set and I've gone back & forth trying to decide whether or not to send it back.  Has anyone had anything with this blingy zipper and have experience with washing & drying it or the stuff overall?  Does it hold up well?  And I've tried to decide if I should return it and size down but I'm afraid it'll be too tight then altho I've never bought from QF so I don't know how they size or whAt their fit normally is...generous or fitted??  Opinions or experience appreciated. Thanks!