Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory TSV on 12-24

I see a pattern with the TSVs.... one disappointment after another.   This Quacker pant is a lulu. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Another ugly pair of Quacker Factory ankle pants with grommets. So now they added grommets to their normal pants. No creativity here. We can expect to watch 6 to seven hours today. Hooray!!!

Super Contributor

I actually like ankle pants IN THE SUMMER months.  In my feeble opinion, long pants should be worn in the winter.  Even the beautiful models don't have a good look wearing these ankle pants with boots/winter wear.

Frequent Contributor

I kinda think they are cute.  Living in FL, I would get a lot of use out of them.   I have sort of a bigger calf tho, and wonder if it would be too tight around the calf....

Trusted Contributor

Need help with TSV sizing.  Want to order the moss pant in short length.  I'm 5'3" 115 lbs, usually wear a size 4 or 6 in pants.  This will be my first Quacker Factory purchase, and I seem to be in between sizes.  Wondering if I should order size S (6-8) or size XS (2-4).  How do QF pants run--snug or generous?  I like my ankle pants to fit snugly.  I'd appreciate any advice because, with the shipping charges, I hate returning fashion items to Q.

Honored Contributor

Really like the TSV. However, I think they are pricey. Think the moss are x-tra attractive

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

@CJC  On the rare occasion when I buy these pants,  I order down a size because they tend to "grow" throughout the day as you wear them.   If you normally wear petite,  you probably will not be happy with the shorts because they are not petite,  just the leg is short.   The hips,  waist and rise are the same as regulars.   On me,  this means the waistband comes up to my bra. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@CJC wrote:

Need help with TSV sizing.  Want to order the moss pant in short length.  I'm 5'3" 115 lbs, usually wear a size 4 or 6 in pants.  This will be my first Quacker Factory purchase, and I seem to be in between sizes.  Wondering if I should order size S (6-8) or size XS (2-4).  How do QF pants run--snug or generous?  I like my ankle pants to fit snugly.  I'd appreciate any advice because, with the shipping charges, I hate returning fashion items to Q.

@CJC  Go for the smaller size then.  They do stretch a little as you wear them during the day.  Not an entire size, but if you are between sizes and want them to fit snugly, the smaller size will give with wear so I'd go that route.

Respected Contributor

I agree, the rise is too high!  I like these but QF pants are up above my belly button.  Not a fit- I got a skort and I have to fold over the waistband.  Love Angel  though...