Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory Fashion.

First of all, I have some QF clothing, nothing way out there, but I saw a picture of April in the TSV jacket along with the pants in black, and I thought ........ Gee, all she needs is a guitar and she would look like a Country n' Western singer, LOL!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

I do like the Dream Jeannes...I never tuck my shirt in, so the sparkly heart doesn't show. Other than that, my Quacker is confined pretty much to things like Christmas/Fall tees that I wear to church events (and I try to get ones with the smaller designs or that are mostly embroidered).

Esteemed Contributor

My kind of style but I have enough in my closet and until I wear them all out I don't think I will buy more.

Respected Contributor

I sometimes like the quality woven embroidered pieces with flowers, but that is all I would consider. I wonder what the average Quacker person is size-wise. I can't envision these on larger ladies.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/2/2014 KarenQVC said:

I sometimes like the quality woven embroidered pieces with flowers, but that is all I would consider. I wonder what the average Quacker person is size-wise. I can't envision these on larger ladies.

I can't envision the gaudy Quacker "fashions" on ANY woman, however they do sell really well.

Contributor

I have purchased several tops from QF but will not be buying anymore, they are nothing like what they used to sell. I hate the tops with swirling sequins, why can't they just sprinkle the sequins instead of swirling them?