Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory DreamJeannes Eyelet and Scalloped Pedal Pushers

Not a fan at all.

Respected Contributor

I think they are very cute but if they get baggy, that's a deal breaker for me. I had planned to get them, thinking they were regular denim and a denim &co. Item. I'll watch for denim and co items. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the review! I was looking at those and was wondering how they feel and fit. Your review really helps!

Esteemed Contributor

Wasn't there just a pair of capris as a TSV? I think they were around the same price as these. Seems silly so close together. I don't think I would invest over $80 in two pair of casual summer items. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

I love these, I preordered a pair and tried them on,the fit was great and I love the sparkle and the scallop edges. I don't find that they will be to hot and never have had them go baggy. Love QF!

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Wasn't there just a pair of capris as a TSV? I think they were around the same price as these. Seems silly so close together. I don't think I would invest over $80 in two pair of casual summer items. 

It was less than a week ago, a Denim & Co. pair of capris.

I don't understand running them so close together either, but at least I'm not tempted to buy them. I wear only full-length pants.

Respected Contributor

They are calling them pedal pushers with 17" inseam. On me they would be Capri or even longer. Have short legs. I prefer a certain D&C French Terry walking short (11"), work best for me. I did purchase the Quacker coordinating camp style shirt, even if too warm for dog days of summer, will wear in early spring and fall. Have to say right now in mid Atlantic area it is almost 80 degrees and I feel like getting out my short pants and cotton tops!
Frequent Contributor

I ordered these. Embroidery on Jeans is in now.  But if you go to the stores you would never touch this price. Don't you get all those catalogs in the mail showing the embroidery on jeans now. These are not that heavy. They are comfortable for me. I don't  live in Florida though. I have been to the south and whew you can see the heat.  Love Quacker.

Contributor

re not for me either. i DO NOT BUY CLOTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE HAND WASHED AND LINE DRY.sorry but they did look cute.

Contributor

Re:Just wanted to mention how great Antionella looked!!!

I am not a fan at all of this line for starters. I happened to catch the presentation with Antionella and I had to mention that I thought that she looked FABULOUS in those crop scalloped pants. Out of all the models and even Angel, she looked the best. Those pants fit her well in the leg and her outfit was adorable and classy. IMO the models looked terrible. Everyone had baggy legs. I hope this can get to Antionella because she stated how hard it is sometimes for her to find pants that fit. She just looked wonderful IMO.