Esteemed Contributor

QVC2 Big Deal on Beekman 1802 8 Piece Collection

When I bought it back in November it was $59.94 as a TSV. Today it is a QVC2 big deal for $49.96. I know they can do whatever they want with pricing but I think it is sad to see what happens. I am very disappointed as a result. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal on Beekman 1802 8 Piece Collection

My tongue is in my cheek, but QVC does promise that only "one-time only" deals won't be repeated or surpassed for at least six months.  May I as if you got free shipping in November? The Big Deal is free shipping too. 

Honored Contributor

I feel for you, every time I tell myself I got a real bargain, I find out I really didnt!!

Honored Contributor

Boy these guys are busy both QVC and HSN in the same day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trix wrote:

My tongue is in my cheek, but QVC does promise that only "one-time only" deals won't be repeated or surpassed for at least six months.  May I as if you got free shipping in November? The Big Deal is free shipping too. 

I did get free shipping. I did get a credit for my current auto delivery order. That was very good. I am rethinking my auto delivery orders if that is the way they choose to operate. It is not the money but the principle of the whole situation. They choose their operating procedures and I choose the best way to spend my money.

Esteemed Contributor

To be honest, I received mine  a little more than 6 months ago.  It was in November.  I ordered the "Pure" and am sticking with my plan as this special does not offer it.

Plus I like the 6 easy pays.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't order a lot of Beekman. But when I do, I get only Pure. I spoke with the company last year  and they mentioned anything without fragrance is a bit more nourishing. That's what I need, especially now! Plus their scents- as nice as some are- are too overpowering for me. 

With the crazy amount of handwashing I've been doing, their pure goat milk soap has been wonderful! I cut the big bars in half and have one near every sink in my house. 

Esteemed Contributor

Think also they had alot leftover of the assorted and have had 2 tsv's since then.  Probably trying to move them along.  Think the Pure is the most popular as everyone in the family can use it.

Esteemed Contributor

@elated 

This is not the same deal as the last one.   

Honored Contributor

Sometimes the Q2 Big Deal is new but sometimes it's a retread of a previous TSV but at a much cheaper price than the TSV was offered for.  I think it's because it's either leftover stock they are trying to get rid of because it's old or because the item got poor reviews, so they lower the price and try again.