Respected Contributor

I just saw that the Big Deal today is the Skylight picture frame.  My daughters gave me one a couple years ago for my birthday and I have to say it is one of my favorite presents to receive.  Both of my daughters e-mail pictures of my grandchildren to it and they magically appear on my Skylight.  I have it hanging on the wall in my kitchen (it needs to be near a plug) and I enjoy seeing the pictures scroll by.  I would highly recommend it. 

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal - Skylight

[ Edited ]

@itsmagic wrote:

I just saw that the Big Deal today is the Skylight picture frame.  My daughters gave me one a couple years ago for my birthday and I have to say it is one of my favorite presents to receive.  Both of my daughters e-mail pictures of my grandchildren to it and they magically appear on my Skylight.  I have it hanging on the wall in my kitchen (it needs to be near a plug) and I enjoy seeing the pictures scroll by.  I would highly recommend it. 

@itsmagic ~ I received the Aura as a Christmas gift from my son last year.  It’s also one of my favorite gifts I’ve received.  Just love to look at all the pictures throughout the day.  The color and clarity is exceptional.  Thank you, son!  😉

ETA - he purchased the Aura from Costco.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal - Skylight

I'd like a big one........Maybe 32 inches.

We could have a variety of 'paintings' at the click of a finger.

Think of the beautiful scenes that can be displayed........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).