Valued Contributor
Accepted Solution

QVC2 Big Deal/Furniture Covers

I am leaning towards getting these, has anyone had any experience with the brand?

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal/Furniture Covers

[ Edited ]

Could you provide a little more info....what is the brand name on these? I don't generally check out Q2. I purchased a chair cover from the Q about 3 years ago and it's excellent. Washes well, fits well and wears well. I checked mine and don't see the brand name anymore, but it's one that is frequently sold on QVC for sofas, love seats and club/recliner chairs.

Edited: thanks to those who mentioned Sure Fit brand. That's what I have and it's great.

Super Contributor

Is it the Pauletta (sp?) you are asking about? Several years ago I purchased the SureFit sofa cover for my parents, as my dad reading the newpaper on the sofe was getting it dirty and driving my mother nuts. The SureFit looked good and washed well (my mom washed it weekly). Then, they wanted to try the Pauletta as the SureFit sometimes slipped off the back of the leather sofa and they were constantly readjusting it...thought the Paulette would be secure with the elastic design. Unfortunately, it would not fit their sofa properly and kept popping off. It also washed unevenly...had wet and dry spots. So, they are back to SureFit and we donated the new one. My guess is it all depends on your particular piece of furniture. Their sofa is a large 3 set leather with high arms, FYI, if that helps. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

I have the Paulato stretch recliner cover on my large microfiber recliner, and I really like it.  Excellent fit. Stays in place better than other covers I've owned, although I do have to straighten the seat part at end of day. I don't use the cardboard inserts.  Have not yet tried to wash it. Only neg I can find right now is that fabric tends to snag if you're wearing wrist jewelry/rings so you need to be careful with sharp things and maybe with pets. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you - it was not the Sure Fit, but rather the Pauletta.  I appreciate you checking

Honored Contributor

I ordered these a couple of years ago and thought they were horrible.  I gave them to my SIL and she hated them as well.

The material was cheap feeling and scratchy.  Definitely not comfy and cozy.  And like any other furniture covers, if you look at them wrong, they are a mess.  Anytime you sit, stand up or look at them they need to be fixed.  

These were one of my worst QVC purchases.