Esteemed Contributor

QVC2 Big Deal. American Leather Crossbody

I really liked this bag ordered it in the Butterum/Sand. Wanted to order another but dr used to just buy the one! Anyone else? Price is good and lots of room for a small bag
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal. American Leather Crossbody

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:
I really liked this bag ordered it in the Butterum/Sand. Wanted to order another but dr used to just buy the one! Anyone else? Price is good and lots of room for a small bag

@TeddixatI also ordered the Butterum/Sand yesterday when I saw it presented at noon. This bag is perfect for traveling, going to concerts etc...  I wanted to order the blue also but looks like it sold out.  I love that it has RFID too.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky.  I cannot read your green print.  It's too light with little contrast.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I got the Blue! I wanted a blue xbody and that one is just the right size for me.

Super Contributor

I am happy to see this brand on QVC... I am not a logo or status bag buyer and since most airtime is D&B, I rarely if ever look at handbags on the channel. I do have several American Leather bags that I love...they have held up well, are classic looks with slight trend in color, and have nice interiors. I bought them both at TJMaxx, which in my area always seem to have this brand. Hope everyone loves their new bags!

Super Contributor

I ordered 3. The olive/brandy,the pale yellow for me.   Black for my sister's birthday.

looks really nice!

Esteemed Contributor

@Infinite Mom 47. I wanted more than one but had to restrain myself. They look like the perfect bag. I had my eye on the Olive Brandy too as well as the sand/ black
Esteemed Contributor

@hookeydonq. I love TJ Maxx. The problem is I spend soo much money when I go there. I just can’t stop at the handbags. I go absolutely wild in that store
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

DSW has tooled brown and light pink versions of this bag for $60...

477316_419_ss_01.jpeg

477316_681_ss_01.jpeg

Super Contributor

Both are beautiful.