Honored Contributor

QVC2 Big Deal 7/19-- Earth Perforated Wedges-- $$$$$

Today's (July 19) Q2 Big Deal-- Earth Perforated Suede Side Zip Wedges-- are appealing to me, and l would have ordered them-- except for the price.  

I've purchased several Earth booties and sandals from QVC in recent years, but the price of this one is no "big deal" IMO. Almost $100 when you add the S&H, and then add my local tax, and it's closer to $110. (Also, l feel that S&H should be included on all TSVs and Big Deals-- especially shoes,  because of fit variations-- but that's a topic for another post).

The price of most footwear at the Q has gotten out of control. JMHO.  Woman Frustrated

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal 7/19-- Earth Perforated Wedges-- $$$$$

I want them too, but not at that price.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

They are cute. And I like Earth Shoes much better than Clarks but this is not a good deal. These are shoes I would nor get enough wear to justify the price. I am hoping they have a good everyday boot for a Fall TSV.

Floral Pillow
Regular Contributor

I agree--at that price it is no "big deal". I love Earth shoes and have purchased them before but always under or around 80.00. Maybe they are charging more because host said it's not available in any brick & morter store? Anyway, really was tempted but not at that price. 

Valued Contributor

out of my price range, also. I'll watch for them to come back 'as is'.