Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC-why aren't TSV vendors in studio?

@foodie105 YES COVID is still in the air or maybe in the airplanes. Our neighbors went to California for a week just recently and came back with COVID. My friends daughter and son-in-law went to Germany and both came back home with COVID. I don’t think it’s fair to the TSV vendors like Lori Goldstein, who lives in California, to make it mandatory for them to come in for their TSV. Also, I think Valerie lives in PA and maybe even West Chester, PA, where the QVC Studio is.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Travel, food, cabs, hotels, are all paid by the Vendor. No sane person would spend that money and countless travel hours and hassles when the same result is had by working from home.

Honored Contributor

I purchase the same amount from QVC regardless of the location of the vendor.  

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant Very true!!
Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal DITTO!! 😁
Honored Contributor

@RescueLover  I was under the impression Lori Goldstein lives in NYC.  I've seen plenty of photos of her and her dog that appear to be taken on NYC streets.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
@foodie105YES COVID is still in the air or maybe in the airplanes. Our neighbors went to California for a week just recently and came back with COVID. My friends daughter and son-in-law went to Germany and both came back home with COVID. I don’t think it’s fair to the TSV vendors like Lori Goldstein, who lives in California, to make it mandatory for them to come in for their TSV. Also, I think Valerie lives in PA and maybe even West Chester, PA, where the QVC Studio is.

@RescueLover Unless if she sold the place, Lori Goldstein has a home either in or near West Chester.  It's an old historic home.

Susan Graver also has (or had) a town house in the area as well.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 Hi I watch Lori and Amy every Monday night and she’s living in California now. I do remember Amy Stran on air visiting Lori at her NYC place with the QVC camera crew. Her place was Very cool and modern looking! I loved watching that episode! I think she got out of NYC sometime during the pandemic and all that was happening there. Stayed in her PA home but then eventually moved to the west coast to be closer to her mom. Her mom was living in Arizona but moved near Lori in California. I remember her saying that her mom lives near her, but not with her. Alberti has visited her a couple times since he vacations in California a lot. He has friends there and used to live there too. I’m sure it’s easier for Lori to have one place to call home now.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lori sold her Manhattan condo at 30 Park Place, closing on August 29, 2018 for $8 million.

She purchased the condo June 23, 2016 for $8.7 million. 

Valued Contributor

The price matters.....why?