Super Contributor

Re: QVC's TSVs For March 2021

I've been watching QVC long enough to remember when TSVs were much more secret and looked forward to as something really exciting.  Now you can find out weeks ahead at least who is having a TSV and days in advance what it is.  And exciting?  Uh, it's my opinion that most of the time the TSV now is ho-hum and not something I'm really wanting or needing.  I realize this is perhaps or probably just me beoming more frugal in my senior years and/or just being unimpressed with what is sold online. Just my two cents (or less) worth....

Respected Contributor

@InStitches49 wrote:

Now you can find out weeks ahead at least who is having a TSV and days in advance what it is.

Well, if you subscribed to the QVC Insider Magazine in the 1990s you would have a program guide for the entire month and several TSV previews. You can choose not to look at the TSV ahead of time if you want.

Super Contributor

DenimandCo--

I do remember that sometime during the late 1990s or early 2000s I somehow got a free subscription to the QVC Insider printed magazine and loved getting it to see what was coming up.  Then after a year I didn't get it and didn't want to pay for it. (That may have been when I was buying more items, too.)  Not long afterwards I read that it was discontinued and the program guide showed up online.  I don't mind seeing the TSVs early but just don't find most of them to be as good as in the past.  Again, this is just my two cents....

Honored Contributor

But what are they?

Honored Contributor

TSV's- I want to know what they are selling not just what person is selling them.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

TSV's- I want to know what they are selling not just what person is selling them.

@Group 5 minus 1 

there is a TSV tab that shows you what the TSV is, was, and will be depending on when you check it out. there are currently 4 TSVs showing right now and 10 big deals to view......sometimes there are more than that.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

me too. i love philosophy skin care but they seem to only be interested in selling their perfumes and bath stuff.  need a good tsv skin care from them. 

YOU CAN GET TOO STOCKED UP ON BATH STUFF.

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

IF YOU CAN BE ANYTHING IN THE WORLD, CHOOSE KINDNESS

Honored Contributor

Does anyone have a clue or guess for the St. Patrick’s Day TSV? I’m hoping for more Irish cardigans.🍀🤞☘️

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Does anyone have a clue or guess for the St. Patrick’s Day TSV? I’m hoping for more Irish cardigans.🍀🤞☘️

I thought it might be some bracelet Jane had some input on.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I thought it might be some bracelet Jane had some input on.  

Ok thanks.