Contributor

Re: QVC's TSVs For March 2021

I so appreciate you posting this info.  Blue Skies for Me ( a blog) is trying to charge $10 a month for the info...rofl...good luck with that!!!!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Reba954 wrote:

I so appreciate you posting this info.  Blue Skies for Me ( a blog) is trying to charge $10 a month for the info...rofl...good luck with that!!!!!!

i just noticed that @Reba954 !

it looks like she started doing that in february?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

I have number 3, the Oster Digital French Door Oven. Got it from Costco last November for $139.99 plus $3.99 S&H. I love it - like having a second oven. But it's big and takes up room so plan accordingly.

If it's the same one or similar, I guess.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting @sunshine45 

The only 2 days that interest me are the 1st - Attitudes by Renee's & 17th St Patty's Day Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 Wonder how you got your list together. Yesterday I pulled up the site 'peacemanor' or also called 'blue skies for you'. Been doing this site for about 5 yrs now - now the person who's behind this is now CHARGING a $10 monthly membership. WHAT???

I know there are others who looked at this site for tsvs for qvc and hsn. Have you seen now in order to continue this we need to pay $10 a month to find out what the tsvs will be?  Yeah like I'd be joining this club - NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@sunshine45 Wonder how you got your list together. Yesterday I pulled up the site 'peacemanor' or also called 'blue skies for you'. Been doing this site for about 5 yrs now - now the person who's behind this is now CHARGING a $10 monthly membership. WHAT???

I know there are others who looked at this site for tsvs for qvc and hsn. Have you seen now in order to continue this we need to pay $10 a month to find out what the tsvs will be?  Yeah like I'd be joining this club - NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, anyone who wants to "help her out" i guess doesnt mind paying $10 a month for access to the schedule. the schedule can be found right on the QVC site on the program guide weekly view. i am surprised that people would pay for something like that?

the TSVs are listed for several days in advance on the TSV page.....so are the big deals. 5 TSVs are listed for this week and 13 Big Deals.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 

Thanks for the list.  I heard Meredith Laurence - Blue Jean Chef who represented Cooks Essentials for many years - is going to be on March 14th with her own line of kitchen items.  I have been following her on her facebook page since she left.  It makes sense she is on that day as you list the tsv that day as Le Creuset.  Definately going to watch.

Honored Contributor

@Reba954 wrote:

wow

it's not as though she has much more info than looking at the guide, 

Valued Contributor

Interested in St Patrick’s Day and Le Creuset day 3/14.
Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting this, every month.