Respected Contributor

Re: QVC needs to tell when the TSV is a discontinued item

@GCR18 wrote:

Fitbit comes out with new or improved models of its trackers every year or two.  The blaze is still a current model.  The battery life seems average for that type of tracker.  Garmin has a watch battery in their model that mimics the flex.

I have the Garmin Vivofit and the batteries lasts one year. There are two batteries and they are easy to purchase anywhere and easy to replace. I love it. 

Contributor

@Alexa6352  Who in this thread said or implied that QVC was selling the FitBit Blaze in a used or defective state?  What comment?  What customer posted such a thing?  No one.  That is a huge assumption on your part.

Valued Contributor

@IAmAWinner go to page 1 her name is Kachina624 and this is what she says: I've come to the conclusion that QVC uses the TSV to dump a lot of defective merchandise.  Others have said this too..

Super Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

All this talk about QVC being deceptive. I thought they should have said something, BUT they didn't and even though Fitbit has apparently discontinued The Blaze it is still being sold all over..AMAZON,BEST BUY WALMART, Macy's etc and all for WAY MORE than the $99 price that QVC was selling it for..and you all ASSUME that what they were selling were either used or defective..and you can say such stuff with such conviction without knowing this for sure...I didn't buy the Blaze because I have an Ionic..but if I didn't have that,the Blaze was a good deal and Fitbit will fix or exchange it for 1 year...so stop saying that if something goes wrong with it that Fitbit will tell you,oh no you bought junk from QVC too bad...Seriously

I bought my charge 2 from QVC and the bands kept breaking, I contacted Fitbit and their customer service was excellent, sent me a new band, they didn't care that I bought it from QVC, they stand by their products

Contributor

Ok, I read that person's comment.  However, my understanding of it is the person is talking about her experience with shoes, not the Fitbit. 

Regardless, we all have the right to express what we feel in regards to our shopping experience and will continue to do so because that is exactly what these Forums are meant for.