Honored Contributor

QVC needs to tell when the TSV is a discontinued item

The Blaze Fitbit  TSV was discontinued.  I never heard a host mention that. That is just wrong.

It fine to sell a discontinued item as long as the customer knows that is what they are buying......  I do not thing QVC shared that  info..... pretty tacky....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC needs to tell when the TSV is a discontinued item

@SeaMaidenThank you for bringing that to our attention.  I had no idea.  I did hear someone today say that she had a friend who bought one two years ago and paid about $200.  I also would want to know if a product was discontinued, but I think that might be a problem with all forms of electronics.  There is always something new and improved.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@SeaMaidenThank you for bringing that to our attention.  I had no idea.  I did hear someone today say that she had a friend who bought one two years ago and paid about $200.  I also would want to know if a product was discontinued, but I think that might be a problem with all forms of electronics.  There is always something new and improved.

@SXMGirl  I heard that there were issues with the battery life for one thing.

Trusted Contributor

This is a new item, so it could not have been discontinued. 

Honored Contributor

Fitbit comes out with new or improved models of its trackers every year or two.  The blaze is still a current model.  The battery life seems average for that type of tracker.  Garmin has a watch battery in their model that mimics the flex.

Trusted Contributor

People should really have the correct information when posting their information. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Equuleus:  You are absolutely right!!!

New Contributor

It a discontiued model. Just go to Fitbit.com and try to buy! What a rip off!

New Contributor

It is NOT a current item!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've come to the conclusion that QVC uses the TSV to dump a lot of defective merchandise.  Seems as though all the Clark TSVs have had sizing issues, including the recent clog.  It's so wide in the medium width that people who normally wear mediums can't keep them on their feet.  Last fall there was one so narrow, buyers couldn't get them on.  Several months ago there was another that gaped when people walked in them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment