Frequent Contributor

I made a thread about this about a month ago. I also noticed that the average shipping rate is at $6.22 for most items, no matter what they are, or their size. I had ordered the King Size Berkshire Blanket. It came wrapped in plastic, inside a heavy box, and THAT was in a QVC box! About 1/3 of the QVC box was empty. That is what we are paying for in shipping!

Regular Contributor
I wish the Q would respond to this. I change my mind ALL the time when I see the shipping charges. They are truly outrageous. I would order a lot more from QVC if they had free shipping.
New Contributor

Re: QVC Shipping Prices to Hawaii higher than ever

I'm trying to find another internet company that won't combine shipping? This is crazy. 

New Contributor

Mee too I think I've been burned for the last time. I spent two hours shopping. Next time I won't check QVC or getting started looking. So disppointed. Not even a rebate if they ship all from the same wharehouse and obviously costs them less. QVC used to stand for service and value. They cared. NOT anymore(:

Trusted Contributor

I so agree!  I was shocked to see the shipping for the upcoming Oster oven will be $19.97!  It's no long a special value with that excessive shipping!  Any other site would ship that item for free!  I don't buy Dooney bags from QVC, either.  Even the Dooney site offers free shipping, as does Macy's, and any other site I've looked at.  Dooney even offers payments on some bags.  QVC's shipping is a rip off!  It's just another source of revenue for them!

Super Contributor

If you think QVC shipping prices are high, you should look at EvineLive fees. They are usually at least $5.99 per item, even if the items are small enough to ship in same package. They never have free shipping on anything. I quit shopping with them due to the shipping charges.

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

Many times I remove items from my cart due to the shipping costs from QVC.  I look elsewhere to find the item or something similar.  Also, if you have to return something it costs a minimum of $10.

Esteemed Contributor

@MODS  This discussion, IMO, should be in customer care or Qtalk.

That said, I agree with previous posters.  With the upcoming Gold Rush Day, it would be great to see a "shopping cart" where all purchases for gold items could be added to the shopping cart and shipped for one price.   

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@lynmom50

I dislike the return policy worse.  

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Shipping Prices

[ Edited ]

Yup, they make a lot of money with shipping costs!  Today is the Gold Rush and every piece is $5.00 shipping. Not buying it. 

Some of the pricey Dooney bags cost $12.00 shipping, that’s nuts-