Contributor

Hi..I do like QVC but the shipping charges many times are high. I want to purchase some clearance items that are very small but ordering 3 sets of one and than another set of 3 on another, plus 1 jar of beauty cream would cost me 30+ in shipping cost! WAY to pricey ....So it prevents me from buying even these lightweight very small items...Fustrating for me. Does anyone else feel this way to? Thanks..

Esteemed Contributor
I'm pretty sure you'll be hard pressed to find many who don't agree. I abandon my cart frequently due to s/h.
Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
New Contributor

I definitely agree! I like how Amazon has "add on" items that ship for free if you are adding them to an existing order. Otherwise I wouldn't purchase because the item would be less than the shipping cost.

I too have removed items from my shopping cart simply because the shipping cost would be too high. The savings on multiple items should be increased as well! I have found that HSN has much more reasonable shipping charges. As much as I love the Q, I find myself shopping more and more at HSN... Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes I am a shop-a-holic at HSN and LOVE the free ship and low ship cost..PLEASE QVC consider our views on your shipping

Trusted Contributor
On 11/12/2014 gardensla said: I'm pretty sure you'll be hard pressed to find many who don't agree. I abandon my cart frequently due to s/h.

ITA

I know shipping is high everywhere, but QVC's seems especially high. I pretty much get free shipping from all other online "stores" if I spend a certain amount (often under $50). Or sometimes I will find a code, depending on the site, for free ship. If they can do it, why not QVC? I love QVC and have been with them since the beginning. However, I do not trust when the item is offered at free ship--like food items (which I never buy). Pretty sure the shipping cost has been built into the item price!

I am with you. I add the shipping into the price, as well as the tax--particularly since they tax the shipping!! That stops me from purchasing many times.

Trusted Contributor
On 11/12/2014 Aumgirl said:

I definitely agree! I like how Amazon has "add on" items that ship for free if you are adding them to an existing order. Otherwise I wouldn't purchase because the item would be less than the shipping cost.

I too have removed items from my shopping cart simply because the shipping cost would be too high. The savings on multiple items should be increased as well! I have found that HSN has much more reasonable shipping charges. As much as I love the Q, I find myself shopping more and more at HSN... Smiley Sad

QVC should make note of this! I am not an HSN shopper, but I read all the time about their special pricing and free shipping.

I really wish the PTB would read this and similar threads! They have no idea how much more we would shop if the shipping prices were better or free! They would easily make up whatever money they would spend on shipping.

Contributor

I so want this clearance item but there is NO WAY I will pay over 30+ in ship PLEASE

Super Contributor

I've been ready to purchase items and when the s&h charges were shown, i didn't order. If I see a top I like, I might order it in a couple of colors, but when they charge one and a half times what it should cost, they have lost a sale.

Honored Contributor

Way, way too high, I very rarely order anything from the Q, we have to pay tax on shipping fee too.

New Contributor
On 11/12/2014 Gloria said:
On 11/12/2014 Aumgirl said:

QVC should make note of this! I am not an HSN shopper, but I read all the time about their special pricing and free shipping.

I really wish the PTB would read this and similar threads! They have no idea how much more we would shop if the shipping prices were better or free! They would easily make up whatever money they would spend on shipping.

I totally agree with you Gloria! They definitely would definitely recoup the amount they lose in shipping with the additional purchases we all would make. I much prefer to shop at QVC but I get sick at the amount of shipping I end up paying...Not to mention if you end of having to send something back. Smiley Sad