Regular Contributor

QVC Pushing Over 50…so where is free S&H?

You would think with QVC's latest motto on being fabulous over 50....why would they not then be offering deals & sales for these women you are trying to shout out to....so besides all the hosts running around talking about themselves...what are you doing for your customers?  And on Mother's Day you dont offer free S&H?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Pushing Over 50…so where is free S&H?

That's a great idea. I had hoped for free shipping today as well. 

Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31 wrote:

You would think with QVC's latest motto on being fabulous over 50....why would they not then be offering deals & sales for these women you are trying to shout out to....so besides all the hosts running around talking about themselves...what are you doing for your customers?  And on Mother's Day you dont offer free S&H?

@DebNYC31.  Now how in the world would they prove anyone was of a certain age .....or a mother?  QVC customers get huffy if asked to update a credit card, let alone give their ages.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I found some good Mother's Day deals elsewhere today.

Happy Mother's Day !

Respected Contributor

I had already selected a few inexpensive wish list items to order today as I also hoped for free shipping.

I think this is one of the few days most women (mothers or not, all of us are daughters Heart) would feel they deserve a little treat.

A missed opportunity for QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 when I get asked to update my CC, I generally ignore it.  It's got nothing to do with giving my age.  That's not what they want.  They want you to update your income.  IMO, if I've been paying my balance in full every month for years on end, what does my income matter?

Respected Contributor

@DebNYC31 wrote:

How would one prove they are over 50 to get those deals? How would QVC discern from others who are not over 50?

Respected Contributor

From what I've seen of today's offerrings so far, INCLUDING the TSV, even Free Shipping could not have enticed me...

The ITKWD stuff is boring and predictable at best.

QVC is too busy thinking up something "fierce" for thier new Special Star to promote to worry about Mother's ....a LOT of whom are OVER 50 (WAKE UP QVC....just look at the ages of David's guests today) and have MONEY TO SPEND.

Looks like you dragged out all the most boring stuff you could find today.

Of course, IMHO only.

ANother week fo Big Top Wear starts tomorrow.....be ready!!!

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Kachina624 when I get asked to update my CC, I generally ignore it.  It's got nothing to do with giving my age.  That's not what they want.  They want you to update your income.  IMO, if I've been paying my balance in full every month for years on end, what does my income matter?

@Icegoddess.  I've never been asked anything about income.  Updating a credit card, in my experience, means it's expiring and it needs new dates.  Why would Qvc care about your income?  They don't need your age either.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

FYI: There are plenty of items with no shipping charges.
Just enter “free shipping “ in the search box
I found a pair of slides with free shipping.