Contributor

Can anyone direct me as to how to sign up for the Insider emails?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor
You can get emails on the TSV but there is no place you can sign up for the Insider. It's closed and they won't take new subscribers.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
Google is your friend. Two minute Google search & you'll find the Insider online. I have no clue why they protect it. Aren't you buying stuff? And the girls who get the insider? Why do you get upset if a non-insider buys a purse before the TSV airs? Did you get your purse? It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Like school kids fighting over candy. There's enough for everyone.
Contributor
PS. And those that post in this forum 24/7. Seriously. I won't fight. Save it. 90K posts? When do you eat?
Not applicable

Hi. I signed up for the Insider Magazine a few days ago. Send an email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and ask to be put on the monthly list to receive it electronically. I was told it would take a couple of months to ""get in the system."" Try it. Toni

Honored Contributor

Like Dawn said - I found a way to ""see"" it with a quick Google.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor
On 2/21/2015 VogueandDogue said:

Hi. I signed up for the Insider Magazine a few days ago. Send an email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and ask to be put on the monthly list to receive it electronically. I was told it would take a couple of months to ""get in the system."" Try it. Toni

You spoke to someone who is uninformed and you will not receive it.

I don't want you to get your hopes up.

Many people have called and were told the same thing you were only to call back and get the correct answer.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I just got the new Insider magazine this past week.

Not applicable

I signed up five or six years ago. It cost about $30 a year. Then, the next year it went down to like $12. Now, I don't think it costs anything. I just keep getting the magazines and the emails. I wonder if they want to phase it out or something. I like getting the magazine at the beginning of each month, but the emails are nice because they remind me if I forgot something. I don't know how you would sign up now, I just forward certain TSV emails to friends who like those products.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
So VERY mysterious......