Respected Contributor

OH MY GOODNESS!  Did you see the Big Deal for today?  THREE gorgeous Diamonique earrings for $35.00!!!!!!!!!!  They are absolutely beautiful.  I ordered mine very quickly in round.  I can't believe the price!

OK, rant over!  {*_*}

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

I don't think your comments were a rant but rather an expression of excitement.  You found something you like at a great price and it makes  you feel happy, that's a positive!  Enjoy!!!

Honored Contributor

I like Dmq earrings and have lots but I wish there wasnt that blue one in the mix , 

I don't have any halo styles 

Respected Contributor
Would like the opal in round but no need for the other two so guess I’ll pass. For those who need gifts this is a great deal. I did order the coordinating ring in opal silver round.
Honored Contributor

I like them. But I just bought a set of interchangeable studs with a removable halo. My set came with clear, pale pink and pale yellow cz studs which can be worn with or without the halo part. I can wear the halo with any other studs as well, not just the ones it came with.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I like them. But I just bought a set of interchangeable studs with a removable halo. My set came with clear, pale pink and pale yellow cz studs which can be worn with or without the halo part. I can wear the halo with any other studs as well, not just the ones it came with.

Can you please tell us where?  Thank You!

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC@ Big Deal

[ Edited ]

@GSPgirl wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Can you please tell us where?  Thank You!

@GSPgirl 

Yes. I got my interchangeable studs from ShopLC dot com. Item number 3355561 . The set cost $38 +$3sh and there's a three-payment option of less than $13. Mine look to be about the same size as the DMQ Big Deal round studs. They also have a cushion set, too, if that's what you like. Sets come in silver setting only, no yellow or rose plating. The sterling is white rhodium finished to prevent tarnishing. 

3355561_1.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

u just reminded me i have some of those 

used to be called jackets I think I'll look for them later

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the square. I really liked them and looking forward to receiving them.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I like Dmq earrings and have lots but I wish there wasnt that blue one in the mix , 

I don't have any halo styles 

@jackthebear 

HSN had a similar set of earrings on The List tonight for about $29 - just 2 pairs, no blue.