Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

QVC Big Deal 03 Jul 2021

[ Edited ]

A451691 Side Stitch Regular Soft Tencera Pleated Jogger Pants. I'm very interested in this item. I watched the presentation with Kerstin and she said she was wearing an XS but could wear an XXS but wanted a looser fit. According to the size chart an XS in the hips is a 40.5". I measure about 39.5" in the hips, so I would take an XS, however Kerstin is really, really tiny and they looked just a little baggy on her. I normally look for the size of what the model Bonnie is wearing. This comment is in no way trying to be offensive to Kerstin's size, I just want to know what size to order. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Big Deal 03 Jul 2021

@NewNickname1x1000 There is a thread discussing this item on the Fashion forum.  Maybe repost your question there.  I don't own this item, but from what I've read about the brand, it does run large.  If I was on the fence between 2 sizes, I would size down.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC Big Deal 03 Jul 2021

@Linmo  I did see that someone posted basically the same question at the same time as I did. I've been following that thread. Thank you so much for responding.