Frequent Contributor

QVC 2 tsv Spenco Sydney Slides

How can I order a pair of these this morning and now it is dinnertime and it is showing on the order screen that my shoes are backordered?  Now my size is sold out in all the colors but tan, which I don't want. This really irks me, should have showed up sooner than that. Why even have the sizes and colors scrolling on the bottom of the presentation if it is not accurate? I was even watching the presentation later in the afternoon and they were still available. I am fuming now. 

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC 2 tsv Spenco Sydney Slides

@deweydoo:  ...and, I don’t blame you for feeling like that.  It’s mess like that that sends me packing. Good luck - - you need it !?!?

p.s. you didn’t miss anything-I bought these but at a higher price but that “bump” inside hurt my foot. I gave them to my daughter and she says she likes them (although I’ve never seen her wear them) Hahaha, oh well..

Honored Contributor

I really like the style of these but I hate those heel cups. I tried a pr of shoes like these years ago, hate them. Give me a great pr of clogs and I'm in. I haven't had clogs in years but I'd love to have a new pair.

Honored Contributor

@deweydoo 

I’ve had similar things happen with orders before. I hope you get your shoes soon.

I ordered my first pair of Spencos a few months ago - sandals - and I like them so I was interested in these. I could not resist ordering the Fig ones but I like all the colors.

Honored Contributor

@deweydoo 

Email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

@deweydoo 

Did you ever talk to CS about your order? 

I received my Fig slides today and I think I will enjoy them. They felt a bit strange at first but they feel comfortable at few hours later. I don’t think I will be able to wear heavy socks with them but trouser socks will be fine. Sizing up would be too big. And I doubt I will want to wear them without socks as I am right now. Nice color. Just what I hoped for - definitely purple but a deep shade that will go with a lot of things.