Valued Contributor
I ordered and went ahead with the auto delivery option. Faux flowers have sure changed and look real. The difference is in the quality. My home is filled with Valerie’s flowers and arrangements. Guests always compliment me on my beautiful arrangements. Some even smell the flowers. I went to Michaels believing I could save a few bucks and put together my own arrangements. I bought some lilacs and paid $16.99 just for a few lilacs. 1) Night and day difference regarding quality. Most available at Michaels look fake. 2) If I bought everything needed to make a comparable arrangement, the cost exceeded what I could pay at QVC for a professional arrangement.
Esteemed Contributor

@GsmomI also ordered and am looking forward to getting this.  While I love fresh flowers, they are expensive except at Lidl, where I can get a beautiful bouquet for $6.99.   Unfortunately, fresh flowers do not last long.  If I love this and don't return it, it will go on my living room coffee table, which is a room that we rarely use but is seen when you walk into the foyer.  I just want something pretty there that I don't need to worry about.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor
I received my arrangement and I am very happy with the size and quality. Much larger than I expected. It was well packed so it arrived in one piece and undamaged. The flowers and greenery look real. I am happy I bought on Auto Delivery and look forward to the additional shipments of flowers. This is definitely the way to go for someone like me who doesn’t have the knack for flower arranging.
I just bought an arrangement from a local store. I needed a thank you gift for our vet. I bought an artificial arrangement, half the size and not as nice. I paid $72. The TSV price was a deal and I am very pleased.
Esteemed Contributor

@Starliteshine  I also received mine and it is beautiful.  The vase is very large and the faux flowers look real.  I was hesitant to order but am so happy that I did.  It looks lovely on my coffee table in my living room.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Btw, you can dust faux flowers by using a hair dryer or can of air. It truly bothers me when I notice cobwebs on silk plants.