Super Contributor

I love fresh flowers and have them in my home every week 

I am so impressed by this arrangement ( especially in the blue and white vase ).

I ordered the fuchsia....

Did anyone else order?

Frequent Contributor

The arrangements do look beautiful. I can’t seem to get passed the artificial part. I am just in a time in life where i want the real thing. 

Super Contributor

@achyrelle

I know exactly what you mean and have never purchased artificial flowers before.

Peonys  are hard to come by All year long. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes, I ordered it also & the small one in the smoke vase (both cream colored), I thought they were magnificent for artificial flowers!  I watched both of the videos with Alberti & he was raving about how real they looked too, so that was good enough for me!  

I am not sure where I am going to put them, but I know I will find a good spot, I think the smaller one in my bedroom & the large one in the blue & white vase in the living/dinning room.....it is hard for me to have real flowers, because I have two cats that are into everything, many flowers are poisonous to cats & I don’t want to take any chances!  

I am sure you will be able to find a place for them too.....by the way, they have several other arrangements from the Peony Co. from the UK. listed under New Items....

Regular Contributor

Yes I ordered!! They are absolutely beautiful. I got the pink color and I am going back for the small one that comes with the bottle of fragrance for my mother who is a nursing facility!!! All her arrangements were gorgeous!

Super Contributor

They are all beautiful choices ladies !   I helped her is beautiful in person as they looked in the video !   I will let you know my thoughts when I receive mine 

Would love to know yours  

Honored Contributor

Trader Joe’s should be getting their real ones in soon!  

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC 2 peony TSV

[ Edited ]

It must be nice to be able to always afford fresh flowers. No Trader Joe here

. I like these and they remind me of petals.com quality. But $16 in s&h to Alaska makes them a no for me.

Super Contributor

I was taken aback by the price, $45 and change for something I can get at Michael's for a whole lot less.

What a rip-off.

Honored Contributor

My peony plant is in bloom.  I love it.