Contributor

It's a shapeless long-sleeve t-shirt with a  sparkly thing attached to the front, and an equally shapeless jacket. Perfect for a toddler or the woman who has completely given up.   

Honored Contributor

Re: QF TSV on August 29th? Is it this top???

Hardly the way I'd choose to dress in any season, and for $49 + tax + s/h?  No thank you.

Super Contributor

I own one of the QF fleece jackets and I love it.   I purchased TSV mainly to get another jacket and price wise well worth it.

I've had the jacket for years and years and it's my go to on those chilly days.  Mine has the same zipper and a few scattered rhinsestones on the top front and back.  I always get compliments on it and I've asked Angel to please bring it back.  This is the closest QF got to the original.

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just ordered just a jacket like this in Hot Pink on clearance for $24.95. It also comes in black and turquoise. I wanted just the jacket. I wanted the turquoise but it was sold out in my size.

The item number is in my next post.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A260851 is a jacket like the one with the TSV but a few rhinestones on it. I ordered it in pink as it is $24.95. I love it. It is on Clearance. Just a heads up as I don't need a set like the TSV.

Sorry I didn't know the other posted as it didn't show up when I posted this. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Jacket looks too loungewear for me but the applique is the big deal breaker for me.  I like a little tasteful bling but not these appliques.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you for pointing out the jacket on clearance.  I got it even though I know the rhinestone zipper is hard to use I am so over large sequin medallions on shirts.

Honored Contributor

Very disappointing TSV.  I think I'm burned out on QF.  I'm tired of the sparkly things and disgusted by their stubborn refusal to do petites, just because of one woman's quirky figure problems.  I don't even watch the shows anymore.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: QF TSV on August 29th?

[ Edited ]

I'm not crazy about the color combos, but I do like the pumpkin choice with the black and white stripes, and also the cardinal choice with the grey and white stripes.   The cardinal is year around in many areas. The price is good, mostly because of the long sleeved striped top, along with the hooded jacket.  .............. EDITED to include the Pawprint.  Very cute, with the black hooded jacket.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

For once I'm not agreeing with any of you.............

ordered the paw print, love dogs and this one says

I must buy "it"

Do I need it, no, do I want it, yes.