Super Contributor

OMG.. they're adorable!!Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Q2 VALERIE'S BIG DEAL

[ Edited ]

@Ketra wrote:

I love the bunnies! I bought 6!  Two for me and the rest for birthday gifts.

These are the only ones I’ve seen with the battery operated lights.

Sooooooo cute!

@Ketra  Ready to buy..please tell me which looks best. I accidentally cancelled the verdigris!!!! I wanted to edit to buy the brown bunny so now I have to buy it before it goes up in price like asap. Waited for this a while (have one from Pier one from a few years ago in Ivory with lantern) BUT wanted this one. I'd be putting it on my outside under the portico....not sure what color?! now verdigris is on advanced order...it was not early in the AM. TY! PS: last year my sister bought one.. I think it was a grey kind of color, am I right? it was nice. I like that best but don't see it. I did get the mosaic egg holding bunny in sliver and will put my sons photo on it's paws holding it in my sons honor.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

Re: Q2 VALERIE'S BIG DEAL

[ Edited ]

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

Sooooooo cute!

@Ketra  Ready to buy..please tell me which looks best. I accidentally cancelled the verdigris!!!! I wanted to edit to buy the brown bunny so now I have to buy it before it goes up in price like asap. Waited for this a while (have one from Pier one from a few years ago in Ivory with lantern) BUT wanted this one. I'd be putting it on my outside under the portico....not sure what color?! now verdigris is on advanced order...it was not early in the AM. TY! PS: last year my sister bought one.. I think it was a grey kind of color, am I right? it was nice. I like that best but don't see it. I did get the mosaic egg holding bunny in sliver and will put my sons photo on it's paws holding it in my sons honor.

@mimi5775  Yes, I got the gray one last year too. This year I got the verdigris. If your house has browns or tans on the paint / trim go with the brown,  If you have white, gray, black on your house I would go with the verdigris. I’m sure your son’s picture will look really nice displayed on the mosaic egg bunny. You can never have enough bunnies.🐰😊

Super Contributor

No the color chart for this black font!

Super Contributor

Valerie is class personified she loves what she does she's so sweet I could listen to her for hours beautiful voice no need to be pushy if you want it it's there in a wonderfully professional presentation I've not bought many items at this stage been there done that no more dust collectors the wall units are full!

Trusted Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

Sooooooo cute!

@mimi5775  Yes, I got the gray one last year too. This year I got the verdigris. If your house has browns or tans on the paint / trim go with the brown,  If you have white, gray, black on your house I would go with the verdigris. I’m sure your son’s picture will look really nice displayed on the mosaic egg bunny. You can never have enough bunnies.🐰😊

@Ketraoh I got the verdigris but it's on waitlist..I just was not sure and I thought brown was best honestly can't go wrong with that simplicity. I will now get brown it WAS my 1st choice and can't depend on waitlist and will cancel for brown. Thx. I did get the mosaic egg bunny in pewter/silver look. Will post pics and ty for the niev words  - I didn't open it yet.

but better soon in case it's broken. Hate broken things arriving so often these days :/

I will make a new post of my pics <3

I do ahve the pier one rabbit from a few years ago and IIRC think it has a lantern. Omgosh I have to stop.

Nobody comes  to see them. If I was feeling okay these days emotionally I'd have Easter here. That would be nice.

One day I will. Hope <3

Hae a nice weekend now

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky