Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone bought this blender in the past and if so, what do you think about it???  I had looked it up some months ago; thought it would be a good gift for DD, who takes her lunch to work. But back then, the reviews were not stellar.  Today, I can find no reviews...strange???

Honored Contributor

Looked on the first page of the QVC website. The only blender I saw was a VitaMix.

I think it would be a good gift for your daughter. Apparently it is versatile and heavy duty. Should serve her well..

Esteemed Contributor

I tried looking on amazonsmile.  This brand name did not come up but there were many similar looking blenders with good reviews.  You might want to check.

A friends daughter has a personal blender that MCM has sold on the Q and she loves it.

Valued Contributor

Re: Q2 Deal - Blender

[ Edited ]

I bought it in the summer and used it exactly one time. I hated it. The lid was an absolute nightmare to get off and on. I’m pretty young with no arthritic issues. My 15 year old niece tried and she couldn’t get it unscrewed. I tried the jar gripper and that’s what finally worked but by then it was hours later, my arms were totally aching and I was so frustrated with it.

I put in a half cup of strawberries, half cup of bananas and 3/4 cup of milk and it couldn’t even handle the low volume. The blades wouldn’t spin.

It was absolutely a huge disappointment and total waste of money.