Respected Contributor

I ordered the concentrate from Mary Beth. I used this product several years ago and loved the natural orange zest scent. It works well on my kitchen counters, sink and stove. I had not seen it in years, only the clay Bio Clean has been showcased. I look forward to trying the stainless steel pads in my oven.  I feel it is a good bargain.  1 bottle of the concentrate makes 16 spray bottles.

Respected Contributor

Which country is it imported from?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Valued Contributor

I ordered this a few years ago when it was a TSV. It did not do for me everything they claimed. If you use it as a general cleaner for counters, it's fine. But it does not remove heavy duty stains. I bought it thinking I could clean my oven and a number of old pots. I was fooled once by their presentations and won't be suckered in again. 

Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

Which country is it imported from?

For the OP's sake I hope it isn't imported from China. If it is will she return it?

Esteemed Contributor

I love this cleaner. I use it everywhere. I even used it to clean the siding on our home. I did the baseboards with it  as well. It sits on my sink and does a nice job with the stainless steel. The best thing is -no fumes.

Trusted Contributor

@Reever    You do realize it clearly states "imported" in the description ??   

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

@CoffeeNut wrote:

The Bio Clean clay cleanser comes from France. I assume this product does as well.  I do not worry about European goods.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@CoffeeNut wrote:

The Bio Clean clay cleanser comes from France. I assume this product does as well.  I do not worry about European goods.

UPDATE: Received my Bio Cleaner.  Made in the USA !  QVC's claim that it is imported is incorrect.   USA # 1 !!!!