Esteemed Contributor

I was on WL for the TSV puffer coat.  Decided to cancel after reading different feedback on it.  After searching various sites, I decided to order the Nuage jacket.  So was wondering if anyone has received this coat on pre-order and would give me your feedback.  I've never tried this brand before.

Thanks!Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Q2 Big Deal Nuage Jacket

I have the Nuage TSV from last year and love it!!!  It is beautifully made and so comfortable with the s-t-r-e-t-c-h- fabric.  Toasty warm. As stated in many of the reviews, the hood is very large and is something I have to "fiddle" with.  But that is no problem for me.  I wear wool berets in the winter, and with the hood drawn up but left down, it gives a lot of protection for my neck.  I think it will easily go over my berets, but I haven't tried it as yet that way.

This is a high quality garment which I highly recommend!

Honored Contributor

Pretty coat, but it doesn't appear to have a two-way zipper.  That's a deal-breaker for me.  Especially for this type of coat.

Honored Contributor

For me the coat is too long, especially for getting in and out of a car. It would be okay for standing up or shoveling snow. Otherwise it's not a practical coat for how I would use it. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

Pretty coat, but it doesn't appear to have a two-way zipper.  That's a deal-breaker for me.  Especially for this type of coat.

I was shocked to see that, too, and agree - deal breaker. I have last year's TSV in navy and it is great with a big drawback - the pockets are sized and angled so that everything falls out of them. I can't tell if this year's coat has the same issue.

Esteemed Contributor

@HeatherAG, the description says zippered pockets.

Super Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@HeatherAG, the description says zippered pockets.

Yes, but if you're walking the dog or whatever and don't want to zip/upzip them all of the time, everything falls out. I don't think that you should have to leave pockets zipped all of the time to avoid this. It's just poor design.

Regular Contributor

I have the TSV from last year and love it!  It is very heavy but kept we so warm when sitting outside. 

I want the shorter version that is the Big Deal which has not been shown yet but is on waitlist in my size and the ivy color.  Why do they not purchase enough inventory when offering before the day of the sale????? 

Esteemed Contributor

@aunt bea Got mine last nite. Ordered the dark ivy. It's a very dark, almost black green. I love it! I up my 'usual' size - actually, all my sizes seem to vary - but usually take a small and ordred the medium. The medium fits perfectly with a winter sweater beneath. The pockets are nice and deep. Though I'm vertically challenged, the sleeves are perfect - I tend to have longer arms than most petites, but the cuffs would solve that problem if you have shorter arms. The dark ivy color offsets the hood firm nicely. Looks like a more expensive coat. Hope you get yours soon and I'm sure you'll enjoy it! (i would recommend ordering up one size though.)
New Contributor

I bought the TSV and also thought it was too heavy and felt like it was just too much coat for me. I bought the Nuage in black and love love love it! It’s the first coat I don’t feel like I look huge in. It’s stretchy and fairly lightweight although I can tell it will be warm. I’m very happy and wish it came in a blush color.