New Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

I submitted my order and there was an error. When I tried to place the order again it says code invalid.  I contaced QVC and I am told to wait 5 days and contact them again about a working code. This is a X-Mas gift and I'm not feeling the love right about now from either sides. smh

New Contributor

Can you please help me? I can't believe this is happening. I will be so grateful. Thank you.
sincerely Beverly
New Contributor

Can someone please help me how to get this case???This is insane.
New Contributor

New Contributor

I too am unable to get the case. I don't even know what code to enter.  I tried chatting and talking on the phone with customer service who gave me the web address of caseable.com/en/QVC-help and then quickly disconnected us. this is caseable's web page and it says 'sorry 404' whatever that means. Shame on QVC. Please give definitive instructions with code for getting this "included in the price' case that works!

New Contributor

Marilyn from custome rservice  called me and gave me a voucher code that worked.  Thank you Marilyn. I just want to say that I didn't receive a voucher code originally.  Hopefully when my second TSV Fire is delivered it will a voucher code.  For now I am a happy customer. 

Tried to use the code for free case.  Invalid code.  I see this problem for many. Get me the solution. 

New Contributor

Received TSV Fire HD 10 tablet as a gift. Wanted to order my free case from caseable.com it looks like my coupon code is ok, but when I put my address it preselect Canada for me instead US . Does anybody know how to change Canada to USA on order form? I called them - nobody answers.

New Contributor

Hi, I had the same problem and it took me a while to figure this out. On the very first page with displayed cases you must scroll all the way down to pick USA and from there it will say USA on the order form. Good luck☺☺☺☺

New Contributor

This is my exact same problem as well. Seems li!e no one wants to help.