Esteemed Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

Very strange how it works for some and not for everybody?Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@deals wrote:

I have been to the site several times no free case from caseable the tablet is going back

Good for you! you can get it from Amazon and with a better price ... I would probably do the same thing.

Honored Contributor

I’m surprised QVC is still dealing with Caseable. When I bought my Kindle Fire HD 10” it took an enternity and calls to QVC to voice my complaints to finally receive my cover. If people still have trouble with Caseable, QVC needs to cut ties with them.

I too had a problem ordering the free cases for the Fire HD8.The went through and received them but were the wrong size. What a headache. Don't think we will get the right size and will be stuck with 2 that don't fit. Not happy😥

@abbypup wrote:

Trying for two days to redeem my voucher with no success. The order pages accept all my information to final checkout but there is no response when I click the Buy button. At first I figured they might be swamped with orders so I tried again several times at day and night. No luck. I looked into customer reviews for this company and my issue is not unusual. Others have the exact same problem and have received put off lip service company responses with no resolution. One even suggested switching to a Chrome or Firefox browser. WHAT???  I could understand a shipping delay but they just won't accept the order. I have redeemed many vouchers and never had a problem like this. I suspect that many QVC customers who purchased the Fire HD 10 will have the same issue. Annoying and embarrasing if this is a gift. QVC should better vet third party venders like this when they include this $32.50 value as part of the deal and it is essentially worthless. Next time I'll just buy it on Amazon, at the same or perhaps a better price. QVC owes its customers who purchased this some recompense.

Problem getting tsv hd 10 tablet cover

Have ordered this twice now, still have not received one, been six

Weeks now? Do you think I'll be getting one?

DISAPPOINTED

Caseable cancelled by original order placed on 12/31 (order#100000365761) stating on 01/19/19 the delay was due to a scan error and on 01/25 other email stating delay was due to goverment shut (reference letters below)... They emailed order#1022297396 on 12/23 and currently tracking say it was sent to shipper... QVC needing to do better vetting of vendors... 

Letter 01/19

Hi dear *****,
thank you for your message .
I am very sorry that your order has still not arrived. We produced the order on 5. Jan and sent it to our distribution center in the USA with our shipping service provider. Unfortunately, there was a scan error of the addresses in the distribution center. Therefore, all orders are still in our distribution center.
For this mistake we would like to apologize to you many times.
You will receive your order today reproduced and shipped. You will receive the new order number by e-mail.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Letter 01/25

Dear ****,

Thank you for your recent order at caseable. We’ve learned that there has been a delay with the shipment and we're truly sorry that your product has not arrived. Our product is produced overseas and has been impacted by delays associated with US Customs and the US Government closure. We hope the situation will be solved soon, and will reach out to you via email once we have an update. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for shopping with us.Sincerely,  Rachel & the caseable team

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Yesterday I tried the code using my new 10" fire tablet and like most of you the code didn't work. I would be directed to the Amazon website. Today I used my phone and from an caseable email I was sent directly to the caseable website and picked my case, entered my code and it worked. I hope this helps you

Occasional Contributor

I am having the exact same problem. I ordered the case on 12/25/18 and STILL don't have it. At first it was "handed over the logistics provider", then it was hung up due to the government shutdown.

One excuse after another. Bottom line, I paid for the case and don't have it. I'll order one from Amazon. Can't believe QVC does business with this company. I've never had a problem with a QVC purchase before, and I've been with them 20 years.

Qvc I have ordered with you for years and you have lost me, my mother, my sister and my aunt over this caseable scam. If you're going to lie to me over the phone and say you have no knowledge of this and tell me you wont help fulfill your own promotion you ran then I dont want to do business with you and I'm going to keep sharing this so more people dont have to deal with this I have been ignored over 2 months from this company but it wasnt as bad as calling in and being told you would do nothing. This is fraud and it will be noted in my case and I'll make sure the other cases on better business bureau shame on you for standing by this company and throwing your customers under the bus
Occasional Visitor

I have been trying to order the case for my fire hd 10  it will not let me putin shopping cart or buy, Is there a phone number to call directly,  That might work better,,,,,,,,