Occasional Visitor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

Ordered my Caseable on Jan 24th, wish I had looked here first

Have not received it, and emails being ignored

QVC should be contacting customers about this!

I too am having problems with this company.  While I did order my cases through their website with no glitches, they remain unshipped after two weeks. I've read reviews where many are waiting months.  Obviously Caseable is inept.  The surprising thing to me is that QVC affiliates themselves with these bumbling fools.  Evidently QVC's continued relationship with them shows that they are condoning Caseable's lack of service and business ethics.  I consider this a direct reflection on QVC themselves.

Frequent Contributor

I 100% agree with you that this is a reflection on QVC -- and a TERRIBLE one at that. I ordered the week of Christmas, admittedly with no issues, but that was all that went smoothly. After about 4-6 weeks I inquired on the status and was told the delay was due to the Government shutdown (???) but it should be arriving shortly. Here we are HALFWAY THROUGH MARCH AND STILL NO CASE!!!! The latest inquiry to caseable now states it was lost in transit. This is beyond acceptable and QVC needs to make it right.
New Contributor

You are "right on point"...200 per cent correct. If a company is going to promote or help market another companies business or products, that company then has an obligation to help resolve, answer to and resolve dissappointed customer complaints. No one is stepping to the plate to " RESOLVE" the issue.

New Contributor

2oo per cent correct!

New Contributor

Same thing happened to me.  I contacted Caseable and they told me to order a new one with a code that they gave me.   I wonder just how reliable this company is.

Occasional Visitor

Help can not order my free cace

New Contributor

I did it on my phone and had no problem what do ever getting my cover for free. It was 32.90$ total ,totally free for me with the code on your card. Try going on your phone put in the exact website they put on card,it takes you straight to it. You will have no problem from there very very easy.

New Contributor

Thank you so much for this awesome tablet free extra memory,and my totally free cover,I put a beautiful picture on it if my two favorite babies in the world,my daughter and fur baby. All you have to do is go your phone to order free cover and you will have no problem.

New Contributor

No problem getting my total free case,use your phone

Thank you so much for this awesome tablet free extra memory,and my totally free cover,I put a beautiful picture on it if my two favorite babies in the world,my daughter and fur baby. All you have to do is go your phone to order free cover and you will have no problem.