New Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

JanNe, you have to download google chrome, then put in the website exactly as it shows on paper. They have a lot to choose from. I just ordered mine. A cute one with an owl on it. And the coupon code works. Does not work on Amazon site. Good luck!

New Contributor

Download google chrome and go to website from there. It works.

New Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10 ME TO!!

You have to download google chrome. Then put in website. It does not work at amazon. They have a lot to choose from!

Esteemed Contributor

@AL071865 wrote:

Where is the code? i have printed all the documents with my order and nothing.. also there was nothing in the package??

You should have a coupon or two in the package. It will have a code to order the case. The  current offer on  the site does not offer a case. 

[ Edited ]

I have tried numerous times to order the free case included with the purchase of the TSV Fire HD 10.  I feel QVC should correct this problem or offer a refund to those of us who ordered this product.   I have also attempted to order through Chrome which several have suggested.  I continue to get the message that my code (supplied to me from QVC) is an invalid code. 

Contributor

I am beyond pulling my hair out. No way can I get a case ordered for the FireHD 10.

QVC please help. This was offered free through QVC.  Have tried for several days now.

New Contributor

QVC, you need to fix this proplem. It appears this may be false advertising. There are a lot of problem posts with very few responces from QVC. No one should have to go this experience of trying to get this case that came with this tablet. Spending hours reading all these posts and trying all these recommendations Is obserd. You need to advise your customers and your customer service team so they can answer our problem when we call, exactly what to do instead of telling us to try this or try that and call us back if it doesn't work only to be told we need to post it where we still don't have plain and easy directions on what to do and don't hear back from QVC. According to Amazon and Caseable only QVC can fix this horrific problem. It appears your customer service is zero in this issue. Let's s get with the program.

New Contributor

Would you be so kind to give us the link?

Occasional Visitor

I ordered my free caseable on 12/29/17, no problem with the ordering process; however, have not received notification of shipping yet. I've sent 2 emails inquiring on the status of my order, I've received a computer generated response that it will be reviewed.....nothing!!!! Is this a valid offer through QVC, should I give up and order a case through a valid company? If so, I feel QVC should refund me the cost of a cover, I can get one at Best Buy for $40.

This is my problem also. They notified me Dec 17th via email that my case had been shipped. It is now Jan 13th still no case. Shame on QVC.