Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

I am also unable to get my free caseable for my Kindle 10. What a ripoff QVC and Amazon.

New Contributor

yes

Highlighted
New Contributor

when I enter code will not accept it

Trusted Contributor

Amazon Fire is junk.  I got one and it quit working after two months.  

This is a big problem.  I ordered two Fire-7 with Alexa from you and received the postcards with the delivery.  The postcards to order the covers are useless as far as I am concerned.  I got as far as choosing the style but it would not allow me to put them in my cart.  I am truly surprised that QVC would advertise a free tablet cover from a company that would not honor the voucher.  In future, QVC should send the cov!er with their shipment so as not to discourage customers from ordering in future.  It could be thought of as a fraudulant statement!

I bought 2 fire 10 tablet for gifts from QVC thinking it was a good company ! For years my mother bought items from them and remarked how well this company was!  After this B.S. With these covers I will do my business else where !  The embarrassment and the ( extra cost) you are subject to when finding out your gift was not complete is shameful . QVC should make good on their deal ! I will make sure my friends know what this company is like! Shame on you!!!

Contributor

Still waiting since dec 19. Status never changed. It left the building............and so??????? Supposedly, this company is located in Brooklyn, NY and I'm about 20 minutes over the bridge in Staten Island.   No excuse!  Not sure where they're operating out of but I'm tempted to drive by and knock on their door!

Glad I bought my own case and keyboard.
Oh, and they don't have a reliable reputation if you check ResellerRatings.com 

I'm not hopeful that the case will ever arrive.

https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Caseable_com

Contributor

Update: December 30. Just received the case. They did a beautiful job! Front and back! So many negative reviews that I had my doubts. I am glad they came through.
Honored Contributor

I ordered with not much trouble.  I think it shipped soon after, but I haven't received it.  Guess I'll have to look into it.  

Esteemed Contributor

It is strange that it  works for some and not for  others. I would cut my loses and  just get one from Amazon. I got a nice case for my 10 inch fire from a company called poetic. It cost me all of 8 dollars on sale. i also did not get my fire from QVC I never  would.