Esteemed Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

@jbtrader wrote:

I'm having a problem with my free caseable code saying invalid. How can I get my free case?

Please do a search of this topic on Q. I brought a tablet in 2017. I had the same problem. I found the answer in a thread.

The free case is nice, but thin plastic. I brought a case on Amazon. Please look around for a good price. 

New Contributor

Can't get the Code to go in for the Amazon Fire Case........Anyone have Any Up~dated Info on how to Receive the Free~Case!Very Happy About this!

Occasional Visitor

I ordered two tablets on 23 November as Christmas presents not realizing a code should be included with the packages.  I gave one tablet to a family member as a Christmas gift indicating she can receive a free casable cover for the Amazon Fire 10 but there is no code, poor instructions of how to receive the cover and I get a run around from QVC and Amazon. No one seems to know how I can receive or order the covers.  I believe this will be my last time ordering whatever you offer on a promotion such as this one.  I am thoroughly disappointed. It seemed like a great deal but is causing more confusion and a lot of wasted time trying to rectify the problem.  I feel like canceling my account with QVC if this is the way they operate.  Chris1021

New Contributor

It is Jan. 10th and my daughter and I still don't have our free cases for our AMAZON FIRE 10 (2-pack) Christmas presents!

I use Google chrome on a win 10 computer. It doesn't work.

I can't find any valid SOLUTION to these problems on the Internet in general, QVC website, or even CASEABLE website. So much for software testing in the business world.

Here are just a few of the problems that I have tried to work through. Its no fun any more.

-The QVC website doesn't provide information as to where I should be able to find this voucher (website (QVC or Caseable )? More importantly, WHERE should I expect to find the 'code' on the voucher? I have reviewed the TV presentations, searched the website for where to find voucher codes. I searched the QVC website for "voucher help" but received the message "0 results for
"voucher help". Oh well!
Later I decided to try searching for "voucher" and received "45 results for "voucher"". Yay, but the page doesn't really say what it is. Something like 'You may have found all past and current vouchers here. You have arrived at step 1 of 50 to get your voucher code." NOPE. After I scrolled to the very bottom of the page, I found a link labeled "Caseable Voucher" and clicked it. There it was; but after looking closer it was only a pdf file with a picture of what the voucher looks like. Still no voucher.
-The Caseable websites' URL is incorrect in most places.

-The Caseable website is so unfriendly and non-intuitive I finally gave up on a custom design of my own and went with a canned 'design'. As I worked on the 2 cases, my cart would keep losing the designs so I would have to start over!

After reading ALL of the problems at the QVC website with the vouchers, delivery times, not receiving these cases, not getting any response from the Caseable company etc. I am giving up.

I am extremely disappointed in QVC that this problem is being ignored. 

I ordered 2 caseable for the kindles i got. we received 1 but not the other. How do I get the last one

i worked at it and managed to order it..its been 2 weeks and still havent got it!

They won't answer me  They sent it but the post office returned it because of a address problem.They have the correct address.

So if you could help.PLEASE it was a gift.

Occasional Contributor

We are having the same problem with Caseable. I ordered a Fire tablet for my mom when it was the TSV before Christmas. We placed the order for her case on 12/25/18. After three weeks of nothing, we emailed Caseable asking for an update. Nothing. And there is no phone number to call them. Online tracking says it's sent to a "logistics provider" but there is no tracking available. I love QVC -- with all the complaints about Caseable, I cannot believe QVC would do business with them.

Occasional Contributor

Sorry for your troubles, but relieved to know that it isn't just me.  I am pretty frustrated.  Feel disappointed and duped.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Wow! I just got off another thread just like this, QVC dropped the ball with this one. Like beating a dead horse. Glad I do not get my devices from a shopping channel.