New Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

Why is QVC just ignorring the complaints? I will not do business with them again.

where do u put in the code for it

Regular Contributor

Hello. I just wanted to come back so I could give an update. I ordered my case on 11/28. It was an in stock case. I got a shipping confirmation email with the tracking number on 12/14. It was supposed to be here on Christmas Eve, but it arrived today(12/22). The case looks nice. My husband got his a little quicker. He made a custom case. He ordered his on 11/28, got his shipping/tracking number email on 12/7, and got his case on 12/11. His case is nice too. The design is exactly where he wanted it.

I just wanted to post our timelines so that others could see how long it took. I know some have been upset because it seems like it’s taking a while to get their case.
Occasional Contributor

When i ordered my case last year~ i didn't receive my free case until April of the following year!!  Yes 6 months later, by then i had purchased an better case from Amazon.  Believe me the case they send you, wont last long, made out of cheap dollar store material.

So what is the answer to getting this case? Please advise thank you 

Doesn't matter what browser you use . The voucher expired last year. I've emailed Caseable twice and they have yet to respond to me. If they would just send us new voucher codes that work it would be fine.  I also called QVC and let them know of this problem.  

I didn't have a problem getting onto the site but my problem was with delivery.  I ordered by case on 12/2/18 with confirmation several days later that my case has "left the building".   Well, here it is 12/29/18 and I still do not have the case which was a Christmas present.  So, the answer I got was "so sorry for the mistake, it seems that this package has been lost by our courier Smiley Sad"    So, they sent me a coupon code to place a new order but now I can't get into the site that I was originally on to place a new order.  I don't understand why I need to place a new order.  WHY CAN'T THEY JUST SHIP MY ORIGINAL ORDER.  When I sent them a email asking that question, no response.  QVC needs to get better third party vendors.  Maybe I should just return my Fire HD 10 and buy direct from Amazon.  I really don't have the time or the energy to deal with things like this.  

I purchased one for my grandson and I'm very disappointed that he can't have the case he chose

Still waiting on my tablet for my Amazon 10 it ain't oh there's issues with the picture and communication between this company I don't think I will be doing business with them ever again. I think it'd be just much easier just going out in purchasing a tablet and having placed on there

I'm having a problem with my free caseable code saying invalid. How can I get my free case?