Super Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

[ Edited ]

There is no way that the case is worth that price it falls apart after 6months save yourself aggravation buy one and chalk it up to the fact that the same tablet last year cost 129.00 you got it for 30.00 cheaper that covers the case!

Contributor

I'm not sure what the problem is. I ordered mine in about 30 seconds. I ordered one last year and also had no problems.

The case is definitely not worth the stated $32.90 price. The one I received last year is fraying at the edges.

I hope you get your issues resolved.

Contributor

It's coming from Germany.

Contributor

I got one last year. It actually comes from Germany.

Highlighted
Contributor

I got one last year. It actually comes from Germany.

Contributor

I got one last year. It actually comes from Germany. It took 2-3 weeks to get here. I'm sorry I don't remember exactly.

New Contributor

I managed to place the order on December 2nd but I have yet to receive any email correspondence telling me the status of the order or giving me a link to track shipment of the case to me.  Upon checkout it stated I would receive information about the order, it's shipment and a tracking ink.  As it has been 8 days and I have heard nothing I am not getting a good feeling about this.  IF this case does not come as promised I will look to QVC to make things right so I get what I was sold.  Worse case it will all go back.

Occasional Contributor

I'm surprised they used this company again, a lot of people had the same problems last year.  In fact my order didn't arrive until early spring of the following year....By that time i had already brought a cover.

New Contributor

QVC doesn't give a ****** about their customers. I have been going back, and forth on trying to order this case. All I am getting are runarounds, as well as a song, and dance.  Tell me something. Why didn't QVC just have you get the case right from their site? Instead there is all this BS. 

New Contributor

Agreed, QVC doesn't care. They made the sale, and now ****** all of us.