Regular Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

I tried off and on for about three hours last night to get the different covers to come up, but they wouldn’t. I tried again this morning and they all popped up! I’m wondering if the site was crashing because so many were trying at once. Anyway, I picked my cover and the code went through without a problem. I got the confirmation email immediately. I will give an update once it’s delivered. My hubby is going to try to make a custom one for himself this evening.
Trusted Contributor

I did get these covers this summer when they were offered and they are really cute and delighted my young grandsons-they are worth the wait and effort.

Having problem redeeming voucher for free caseable cover for TSV. Will not except coupon code.

Super Contributor

Two covers came from caseable both don't hold up well ..few months ware 

New Contributor

I just ordered my caseable free of charge.  I was so surprised it went through.  Enter your caseable.com/en/fire-hd-10 in your browser at the top of the page.  It will take you to the site with all of the cases.  Pick one then enter the code exactly as you see it at the bottom of your card.  "IT WORKS".  Could have knocked me off my chair. "ALL IS WELL-FREE".  Good luck everyone....

Regular Contributor

@anna71 - Glad yours went through. My hubby made a custom one for himself and his order went through w/o a problem. Can’t wait to see how ours look!

tried for 2 days finally got through, ordered my case selection was told that I would get an email conformation, never did, still haven't received case.

Thanks for the tip.Tried using Microsoft Edge and it didn't work. Switched to Google Crome and it worked great.

New Contributor

My ordering worked fine. I am waiting to see finished product. But. as to the tablet it self I don't liike it at all.

New Contributor

These voucher are JUNK!  I also can not redeem, Had the same problem with HP Printer I got from QVC.........