New Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

Huge problem with this site. QVC mssed up with this one. They can send me a case. Any case is better than nothing. Come on QVC.... Solve this problem.

i believe they need to make this right also.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Received my “freebie” case in the mail today.  It is a cheap piece of ******.  But we all know, you get what you pay for so I wasn’t expecting much.  Think I will get one from a different source.  Really not worth all the hoop-la it got on this thread, but such is life!😊

I just ordered my caseable cover. The only problem I had was getting my design the way I wanted. I went to check out, added my discount code, and then checked out. There was no problem at all with the procedure. The shipping was even even free.

Super Contributor

Could not give as a gift because of the difficulty so returned.  I stil have one that I will probably return as I do not have the time for such issues. 

Occasional Visitor

I'm tired of trying to order my case.This is unreal! The case should have come with the tablet.

Contributor

Update.......

Finally received my case today (12/29).  I did send 2 emails and they finally did respond.  Of course they could not provide any tracking info and said some orders went out with tracking and others didn't. Maybe they were overwhelmed, but doesnt help their business. I'm satisfied with the case.  Will rethink any deals of this type in the future; I'm too old to waste time with follow up.  But, I like the tablet and the case fits fine.

Occasional Contributor

I use Google Chrome and it still is not working! It sure would be nice if this FREE cover was available to all of us who o rdered it!

Highlighted

Had trouble ordering my case.  would only take me to Canada.  Finally went to the bottom of the page and clicked on United States and was able to order.

You might want to inform your valuable customers about this glitch.

Had order Caseble abouth 4 weeks ago &try reordering it coed didnot take for the fire 10 dont know what to do next  also did not recieve comfermation #