New Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!  I tried for 3 days. Saw your message today.  Tried it and IT WORKED!!!

Regular Contributor

With over a hundred thousand being ordered at one time, maybe the website was just overwhelmed and kept crashing?

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am the person who started this thread a few days ago, so I think it's incumbent of me to provide a personal update to this dilemma. Using IE as my browser I completed the entire order with a custom photo case, applied the voucher and owed nothing. But when I clicked the final buy button, it didn't work. After a lot of self griping, I switched my browser to Google Chrome and the transaction was completed and today I received a shipping confirmation. I hope this mess is over but since no tracking provided, I  don't know when it will be delivered and will reserve final judgement upon inspection of the item....   I am by no means letting Caseable and QVC off the hook although I did receive an apologetic phone call from a very nice CS rep at QVC.But in reading your responses, it seems that the browser issue is not the only snafu. How this Company expected to process 100,000 of these orders with antiquated IT systems and support. and the brains at QVC approved this deal is almost criminal. Heads should roll!     ps I truly feel sorry for the folks that don't know the difference between a browser and a beehive and are told to switch. I know my wife wouldn't have a clue. And since I don't like Chrome I had to disable my anti virus to install it temporarily then uninstall it just to make this transaction and then find a few bits of IE to restore which disappeared in the transitions. I've NEVER had one problem EVER shopping and purchasing using IE and it burns me to have to waste my time.

New Contributor

Super Contributor

I just tried to order my case also and it just shows it will ship to Canada, didnt even show USA. Yep its kind of a false advertising when you cant even order using the code.

Contributor

My coupon code also says invalid.  I've reached out to caseable and no luck, no response and noone answers phone.  This is rediculous.  They knew they would be getting many orders at one time and apparently still agreed to take on the contract w QVC.  I too want my free case!

Has anyone been able to redeem their coupon code for the cover? I have tried for over a week. I have chatted with QVC, they said it was Amazon problem, I chatted with Amazon got shuffled to 5 different people, and then to be told since I bought from QVC it was there issue to resolve. I have tried to contact caseable.com thru email and its says their email is invalid also. This is the first time I have ordered anything thru QVC. Not really happy.

Super Contributor

YES YES TES

Go to caseable.com/en/fire-hd10    and it works.

Guess I should have read it all.    Just did this and ordered my case FREE

Bookbabe

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the link!  I just ordered mine using IE. Only problem I had was operator error - I entered the code but forgot to apply the credit!

Hope everyone else is able to place their orders.

New Contributor

My order has shipped...so there is still hope, good luck everyone!