New Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

I have tried IE, chrome, Bing, silk.  All take me to Canada. Does QVC ever take care of problems? Not very good customer service.  Very disappointed 😞. Can't keep promizes.  Will go buy my own cover. Not such a good deal after all.

New Contributor

Tried all and nothing is working????

Esteemed Contributor

Any third party involvement I stay clear of.. spells aggravation for me.Woman Frustrated

New Contributor

We are also, ordered 2! Nothing works CS said this morning when i called a lot of people calling so they are sending all reports to corporate

New Contributor

Yes is too. We ordered 2,   free case my butt hubby said send back they say all these Free offers to make people buy

New Contributor

I have been to the site several times no free case from caseable the tablet is going back

New Contributor

Figured it out in the code the " 80" is not the number it's 8o the letter o worked for us

New Contributor

Try using this link and make sure you enter your voucher code correctly. I transposed characters at first and it told my my code was invalid.

https://caseable.com/en/fire-hd-10

Regular Contributor

I ordered mine as soon as my tablet arrived on Wednesday. I went directly to the Caseable website, and used my authorization code.  I just received an email saying that my case has been shipped. I don’t think I did anything special, but I had no problem whatsoever. So there is hope!

New Contributor

My code works but sure only wants to mail to Canada. I live in U.S.  Can't change it.