New Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

It took me three hours of phone calls with Amazon and QVC and searching, but I was finally able to order my free Caseable cover. I used my laptop instead of my new Fire tablet and entered https://caseable.com/en/fire-hd-10 in the address line. This took me directly to the Caseable website with covers for the Fire HD 10 loaded. It's important to be on the Caseable website and not Amazon since Amazon does not recognize the voucher. When you are ready to check out, there is a place to enter you're voucher code. If they tell you it's not valid, double check what you entered. It's such a long code that it's easy to transpose a character. Once I entered my code correctly it showed that I owed nothing and I was able to place my order. I hope this helps and that you also can get your free Caseable cover.
New Contributor

I tried ordering the free case the transaction was completed Great, however.  I was charged for the case.  I cancelled the order and contacted qvc.  I was given a phone to contact kindle.  I was informed by kindle that the code was not valid and to call qvc.  OKAY WHO DO I CALL?  HOW do I get the free case?

New Contributor

I tried ordering the free case the transaction was completed Great, however.  I was charged for the case.  I cancelled the order and contacted qvc.  I was given a phone number to contact kindle.  I was informed by kindle that the code was not valid and to call qvc.  OKAY WHO DO I CALL?  HOW do I get the free case?

Contributor

The offer is for one cover in five colors. I do not see any options to customize the case.  This is a problem and QVC needs to make it right 

Went online to get free case using voucher and I'm being charged for it. Please nelp !

New Contributor

i went there but nothing was free

New Contributor

Thank you!  I use the link mentioned in the previous comments and completed the transaction in less than a minute.  

New Contributor

I completed the transaction and order the case.  THANK YOU

Highlighted
New Contributor

I totally agree.  I bought this due to the extra value of the case and now I'm told, sorry this is a third party vendor that we have no control over.  Really!?!  QVC needs to honor what they sold some how.  Either the value of the case or fix the problem with caseable.  I just ordered the TSV with all of these extras.  Will they be worth anything?

New Contributor

I have tried ordering on 5 different devices.  I've used different browsers and still not able to order cover. QVC needs to fix this with Caseable.