Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

Trying for two days and cannot complete a checkout.  Is there any other way to activate and receive the case cover using the FREE coupon?

Regular Contributor

I just ordered on my computer without any problems.  I have firefox, typed in the address on the card and got into the site without problem.  Selected my case and had to type the code in capital letters and add the dashes before it would accept it.  It was fairly easy for me and I'm sorry about everyone else that is having difficulties.  Hope you get it resolved quickly. 

You have to go to the support page caseable.com/en/QVC-help and click on having trouble ordering case. It will take you to the caseabl.com web page click on homepage look for your case add to cart go to checkout and type in the coupon code and it takes the price off and you pay 0 dollars then fill out your shipping address.

This happened to me twice today. This evening when I typed in the code I noticed the O in my code had a line through it . instead of typing O I typed in 0 (in the number row). This seemed to make it valid. Maybe i just got lucky but everything else went smoothly.

I also was unable to redeem the case for my fire 10. Keeps saying code invalid. I bought through QVC because of free case. I could of bought it through Amazon.  Feeling cheated.

Occasional Visitor

Yes I have the same problem. Called QVC and spoke to 3 suffer persons and they couldn't help me. Just so sad. If anyone knows how to get your free case like promised at QVC please please let me know. I'm very upset with QVC for making it like its so easy to get your fire HD 10 free case. I called with the phone number QVC gave  me stayed on phone 20 min. Called again stayed on phone 30 min. Called the third time again waited on phone 35 min. Okay this is not happening. Strike 3 QVC your out!!! I think QVC should honor what they say and not leave you in the dark. Very Very Upset. I thought I could trust QVC in what they sell and what they say to sell their products. 

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Hi @diamond41 @Glo54 @HAWAIIAN I am so sorry you are having difficulty. I will forward your order information to the department that is handling this and someone will get back to you on the next business day. 

New Contributor

So much for free! My code is not valid either. We all should be given a credit for this. It definitely was part of my decision to make this purchase. A $35.00 loss.

I also had trouble trying to get my free Caseable cover. I tried my first QVC table that has Google Chrome, and I FINALLY got results! Good luck to the rest of you!

New Contributor

I also cant order the case from caseable... QVC needs to refund us or fix it