Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

I keep getting invalid code also. Please explain in plain English how to get this case.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Evidently this is a significant problem with numerous customers.   Maybe a notification to some of the QVC Social Team would help?

@Eva-QVC@Kim-QVC@Wayne-QVC@Barbara-QVC@Alice-QVC@Beth-QVC@Cindy-QVC@Melvin-QVC

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Social Team

@dooBdoo wrote:

Evidently this is a significant problem with numerous customers.   Maybe a notification to some of the QVC Social Team would help?

Thank you @dooBdoo - I passed this along to try and find out what the problem might be. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Thank you @dooBdoo - I passed this along to try and find out what the problem might be. 

You're welcome, @Eva-QVC, and thank you!image.gif    I was just looking around and see the "Caseable Voucher"  link on one of QVC's Amazon Fire listings goes to a PDF with instructions.   

At the bottom of the PDF image it states:   "For further assistance while using the website, please visit:  caseable.com/en/qvc-help "   This is not a viable URL.   So it appears there are multiple problems.

link to the PDF:

http://www.qvc.com/footers/el/pdf/E231628-CaseableVoucher.pdf

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

Hi @dooBdoo  I am so sorry, there are a few things to do that will help. First the site is not working well with Internet Explorer so we ask that you try and change your browser to Google Chrome. Also make sure to enter the web address in the browser bar not the search bar because you could get another country's Caseable website and you need to be on the Caseable US website to be able to order. I am so sorry for the inconvenience and please know that we are working on this. 

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @dooBdoo  I am so sorry, there are a few things to do that will help. First the site is not working well with Internet Explorer so we ask that you try and change your browser to Google Chrome. Also make sure to enter the web address in the browser bar not the search bar because you could get another country's Caseable website and you need to be on the Caseable US website to be able to order. I am so sorry for the inconvenience and please know that we are working on this. 

Hi, @Alice-QVC!   Thanks!    I should've clarified that I didn't purchase this device, so I can't try troubleshooting the problem.   I'm sorry for any confusion.   I just happened -- really by accident -- to see this thread with so many concerns posted, so I was hoping to try and help.   

You offer great suggestions!     Thanks, to you and @Eva-QVC, and all the Q Social Team for providing such wonderful support.   Y'all are the best!   I appreciate you, and I know many others do, too.image.gif

Happy Holidays!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @dooBdoo @abbypup @lngfx @Grandma Chopper the trouble shooting tips may help some, however we are also reaching out to the vendor.

unable to get caseable case for amazon fire, agree with comments made by abbypup

QVC Customer Care

Hi @suebeth, I have sent your information along, with the other posters, to the department that is working on this

I used my kindle and had no problem.I did have a problem trying to use my computer.