Occasional Contributor

Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

[ Edited ]

Trying for two days to redeem my voucher with no success. The order pages accept all my information to final checkout but there is no response when I click the Buy button. At first I figured they might be swamped with orders so I tried again several times at day and night. No luck. I looked into customer reviews for this company and my issue is not unusual. Others have the exact same problem and have received put off lip service company responses with no resolution. One even suggested switching to a Chrome or Firefox browser. WHAT???  I could understand a shipping delay but they just won't accept the order. I have redeemed many vouchers and never had a problem like this. I suspect that many QVC customers who purchased the Fire HD 10 will have the same issue. Annoying and embarrasing if this is a gift. QVC should better vet third party venders like this when they include this $32.50 value as part of the deal and it is essentially worthless. Next time I'll just buy it on Amazon, at the same or perhaps a better price. QVC owes its customers who purchased this some recompense.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10

@abbypup Post this in the Customer Care forum.Maybe one of the moderators can help you.

Respected Contributor

I also had a problem trying to get things to open on this site. First I couldn't even get the item I wanted to open to order. 

I emailed the company over a week ago and they were going to see if there was a problem. 

Never was fixed on my end. I decided not to buy from them.

Skinit was a good site when I got the Alexa skin and it came quickly.

Sorry you have a problem also.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @abbypup I am so sorry you are having difficulty. Some browsers are not compatible with this site. Try using Google Chrome to see if that works for you. 

Occasional Contributor

Alice, thank you for your timely response. QVC sold over 100,00 of these units. My order was placed during the presale and I received it sooner than most and tried to place the order the same day. So I am an early bird. When customers try to redeem this voucher and can't, you'll see this is a huge problem. This vender is not qualified to fulfill the promise you made as part of this promotion. Suggesting to switch my browser to accomodate the failings of this company is not a solution. I have never had a problen anywhere placing an order using Internet Explorer. QVC needs to remedy this. Thank you.

Super Contributor

I have ordered from them twice just within the last few months and I didn't have any problems...the first order for the 8" from HSN (delivered the following week) - it had a very strong chemical smell that I just refused to use....the other was for the 2pk 7" from QVC (it took a little longer to receive, which is probably why they sent me two extra cases (go figure))....anyway, the cases are ok, but I'll probably end up ordering cases from Amazon.

I just now tried twice to order the case for my Amazon Fire ....and it says the code is invalid!!!    Feeling ripped off

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Problem ordering free Caseable cover for TSV Fire HD 10 ME TO!!

I am having the same problem have never even been able to get to the go to the site on the card received as part of the purchase from QVC I will never purchase something with an offer for redeeming code from QVC again.  amazon better check out this vendor for this false promotion! AMAZON SHOULD CHECK ALL THIS

BEFORE OFFERING

I am not able to redeem my cover either.  Hope someone can give answers.

Trying to redeem my voucher also with response my code is invalid. Really want the case that was supposed to get using the code.