Contributor

Watched multiple presentations of glasses yesterday and was frustrated when the host would only try on one pair  - yes Courtney & Shawn - I mean You!    How hard is it to try on more than one pair of glasses?   It would give viewers a better idea of how various colors look on the face.  Seems  like they pick out their favorite & would only put those on - which just reinforces they care more about their appearance than selling products.  

Honored Contributor

@Matchup    I wonder if each host had a designated pair and they weren't passing them around due to CoVi19?  I wouldn't want to try on glasses someone else had worn

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I thought that too but both Shawn & Courtney  chose the toffee color TSV (so did Pat )  -  would have been nice to see the other colors on. 

Honored Contributor

I agree with @Kachina624 

I also noticed that and would have liked to see the color I picked on their face.

I think they were instructed to do so....when they first debuted, they DID try on lots of colors.  It was clear they were not this time.

It also could be the ones they were wearing were the slowest selling and they were pushing them harder.

Either way, DON'T blame the hosts....they are instructed in their ears what to do!!