Honored Contributor

Some people say PR are heavy. I also heard Shawn say that, too, and equated the weight to quality...I have to disagree about that part. I can't wear heavy glasses. The bridge of my nose is so sensitive and that seems to be getting worse the older I get...what is up with that??! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

This is just my opinion but I think this is one of the most overhyped brands on QVC.

It's funny to me that on the PR website, all the reviews are glowing but yet on the Q website, lots of reviews stating the lenses fall off, coating comes off, glasses fell apart, etc.

Yes I have ordred them.  I ordered one pair directly from the PR website and was shocked when they arrived. Very lightweight, cheap plastic.  I decided to give them another shot so when they ran 50% off on the website, I ordered another pair from PR.  What arrived wasn't what I ordered but these things happen.  The sunglasses I was sent were laughable.  They were hideous, which I know is subjective and they were so cheap looking and feeling I could hardly believe it.  I have better quality sunglasses from mart type stores and yes, they are polarized.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Prive Revaux

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife  I have been tempted by this brand for awhile now so I bought 3 pair, save $3 on every pair after the first.  They are FUN colors.  For $24 - $21 cant really go wrong...

Super Contributor

They are very pretty glasses. Unfortunately for me, they didn't work out...one pair heavy enough to leave a mark on my nose after wearing for a 30 minute drive, so I looked ridiculous when I arrived at my destination and removed them. Too heavy for me. That pair and another also didn't work as the lenses are so large, they grazed my cheeks and when I smiled the glasses popped up! Guess my face doesn't fit their style.

Honored Contributor

I can tell by seeing them on the hosts/models that these would look too big for my 'thin' face.

If you love them, enjoy them!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

I ordered two (black and confetti). My husband accidentally broke my much more expensive pair, so at this price, it seemed like a good time to try PR. Be careful if you order more than one. I didn't get the $3 off my second pair, but called CS and they fixed it immediately. 

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Respected Contributor

I bought my first pair last year and back to try this TSV. Unfortunately I am on waitlist for the blue tort. Should have jumped on it sooner. These shades are very well made and look like much more expensive than they are.

Frequent Contributor

I haven't ordered from this brand before but I'm giving the TSV a try in the blonde tortoise.  I have a pair of black otherwise I probably would have ordered those too.  I was very tempted by the cherry red but decided against them.  I actually bought a pair of tortoise over the weekend but if I like these better, then I'll return those (which was a very cheap pair from TJ Maxx).  

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the confetti torte, first time from this brand. 

Contributor

They sell these at Kohl's now and tried several on last week and wasn't happy with the fit of the pairs I tried on.  Love the looks of thrm but the fit is off!