Honored Contributor

I'm tempted to get this TSV.  I normally wear very expensive sunglasses, but some of these colors are so pretty!  Have any of you worn this brand & if so can you please share your thoughts?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

Re: Prive Revaux

[ Edited ]

Give them a try they are great I own four pairs of sunglasses and four pairs of the readers.  They feel and wear like high-end glasses.  At this price they are worth trying. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks @tayea14!  I'm seriously considering them.  I could buy 8 pair for what I normally pay for 1, so, I think they are worth a try.  Thanks again for your input. 😃

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did a post about this brand a few weeks ago. Put in the search bar 'What do you think about the Prive Revaux Eyeware' and my post will come up and lots of answers.

I didn't like the look of them but I ordered a pair on sale and I actually do like them. I would get the tsv but I only like the black and that's what I already have.

I decided to get the tsv black after all since the other black I bought have silver on the bottom rim. I can actually fit those sunglasses over my driving glasses so I will save those for driving and the new ones for wearing alone. The blue is pretty but hsn is having their clearance today so...

Honored Contributor

love them......the sunglasses and the readers.

will be buying at least two pair. the quality for the price is EXCELLENT and i love the cases they provide. i own four pair already. the buy more and save more is nice also.

i will probably get the cherry red and the sapphire totroise or the pink stripe. all the choices are good. tough decision.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife   I ordered 3 pairs, since I'm hoping to get prescription lenses in them and the normal price for that style of frame is about $150-$200 for one pair....if you can find them.

I wish they would put the measurements up, like they do for prescription frames, but based on the inch sizes listed for the lenses, I'm hoping they will be exactly the size I'm looking for.  

With additional ones at only $21.95, I figured it was worth getting multiple colors. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife   IMO, I think the host or the vendor rep should give  information regarding specific measurements of the glasses.  Such as what the bridge measurement is, what is the lens width and height, the arm measurement, the width of the total frame.  Not everyone's face is the same size or measure the same - not everyone's eyes are the same distance apart.  

Trusted Contributor

I own four pair of the sunglasses and they really are amazing. The quality and the styles are great...you won't be disappointed. 

Respected Contributor

I was skeptical, but I own TWO pair and they are wonderful.  I bought 2 of the TSV.  Hopefully the size and shape will work for me.  Love some of the color choices.  I'm a huge sunglass wearer and fan.

Respected Contributor

I tried my first pair a couple months ago and they were too big (fell off my face). I liked the sunglasses themselves though so I returned those and chose another style and I’ve been wearing those since.  I’ll probably give the TSV a try today.