Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife   I own three pair of Prive Revaux's - one pair of readers (the Alchemist) and two sunglasses - the Hepburn in the purple tortoise and aviators - the Showstopper in mirrored blue.

I too own (and previously only wore) higher end sunglasses and was rather apprehensive but was drawn in to the colors offered (first pair purchased the Hepburn) and was extremely impressed.  Thereafter, I purchased the Alchemist.   I have received more compliments on these two pairs of glasses than I can say - I just love them.  And jn my opinion having the carefree concern of losing or misplacing them are worth the purchase alone. 

I today purchased the TSV in the blue tort and am sure I will be equally satisfied.  I'm toying with the idea of getting a second pair for my one daughter with the buy more and save.  I hope this helps with your decision. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

ended up with the cherry red and the confetti tortoise and then waitlisted the sapphire tortoise.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Ordered the same three Sunshne.  May get another pair of readers too.

Regular Contributor

I have ordered several pairs (both sunglasses and readers) and have returned all of them.

The glasses are huge!  I look like I am wearing goggles, which is not the look I want.

Please consider offering different sizes of frames - perhaps a petite and the regilar size they currently offer.  I don't think I am the only person who has this difficulty with any

PR products.

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

I have several pairs of PR.  And I wear prescription sunglasses!

I haven't had lenses put in them yet.  I take them with me when I don't have to drive.  I love the colors used in the frames.  If something happens to them, no big loss.  If something happens to my prescription sunglasses, Woman Mad

Respected Contributor

I'm not a high end sunglasses person -- I usually buy inexpensive ones and if I lose a pair or they break in a year or two I'm ok with that.  Plus, I've been wearing sunglass readers for awhile that I like (maybe PR will come out with those -- I'd be interested).

But, I'm thinking of trying out a pair.  Maybe put on check hold and see how the reviews are before I pull the plug...

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased this TSV in the White. This will be my fourth pair of Prive Revaux. I really do enjoy the quality and different looks and colors that I own. Most importantly due to the price point it allows me to have multiple sunglasses that fit my style and budget. 

Respected Contributor

I have several pairs of Coach & Ray-Ban sunglasses-  PR is a CHEAP brand and hey break easily! I bought a pair as a gift for a younger person 

Contributor

I was in Kohls last week and happened to see the brand on display in their accessories dept.  I checked Kohls.com and sure enough they are carrying them.  I would think the styles at Kohls are not the same you can purchase at QVC but if you want to check them out in person, this would be a good option.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Prive Revaux

[ Edited ]

OMG -- I ordered three pairs - Cherry Red ,Confetti Tort, and Sapphire Tort - which is on waitlist .

These are my first  Prive Revaux purchases .

Cheers