Respected Contributor

I love this brand...real quality sunglasses. I got the tiedye to go with Kim's TSV from a few days back in the same pink/blue colors of tiedye. Should be a perfect match. My first day of Spring outfit.

Honored Contributor

I think this is one of the most over-rated product brands on QVC.  I have 2 pair of the sunglasses and a pair of the readers and hate all of them.  I had a third pair that was accidentally sent to me and when I opened them, they were truly laughable.  

These are a huge no for me.

Trusted Contributor

I've had mixed results from this company. The first time I ordered the lens was so loose it fell out when I took it out of the package. I've ordered different ones on free shipping day and from as is. Most have been good quality. The readers have held up well. The tsv is tempting in the rainbow tie die but I see it's on waitlist so I'll try to get when others return and they go down.

Valued Contributor

Does anyone else notice how low they fall on the face? I was going to order but then they looked strange on Courtney and the models last night. Eyebrows not covered but the bottom of the frame is halfway down the face. 

Respected Contributor

I agree @CorrTor , they sit a little odd on the face, but maybe that's the style.  I wanted to try the brand and needed a pair, so I chose The Quinn, more of an aviator style. Not quite as good a price but better for me- Have a great spring everyone!! 🍀💐💕

Super Contributor

I bought a pair, and I'm hoping they're not too enormous, but I think they are going to be pretty large. I do want a lot of coverage, but I don't want to look like a bug!

I have two other pair of PR sunglasses, and both are large, but not too big to wear. They're holding up well, and I think the quality matches the price. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Prive Revaux TSV

[ Edited ]

I noticed not covering the eyebrows too. Seems odd.

I don't like them on a round face and on a small face. They seem off in those size faces. I think they look good on Courtney but not Jackie or MB this morning. To hear them talk the shape is perfect for everyone, that's not possible imo.

I have 2 pairs from last summer that are okay but the lens seems a little dark when I put them on this year. Easy pass for me although I love the 2 colors that sold out.

Valued Contributor

I cancelled my order and now I see they are a lot more today. Wish I would have taken a chance on them. But I have a small face and got scared they would not stay up. I kept looking at them and thinking something is "off" about them. Then I realized it was the eyebrows all show on everyone. And they come all the way down on the face almost to the end of the nose. I dug around in my drawers and found a pair of the old brand "Blu Blockers." One of the first the come out with the HD look and color enhancing. The style was almost like these except they cover the eyebrows. Had not worn them in years due to needing fit over glasses, but surgery got rid of the Rx glasses. Sunglasses over the years got smaller. Now, something old is something new again. I am in style again with my old pair.

Honored Contributor

There is a brand of sunglasses called Quay (pronounced key) out of Australia.  They have a Try It On Virtually feature on their website so you can see how a particular style looks on you.  They also allow you to shop by face shape.  

Some of the styles are nearly identical to PR so maybe prior to buying from PR, us the try on feature on Quay.  

Super Contributor
I have a pair or 2 actually they are extremely comfortable. Measure 2"1/4 across & 2 " down lenses the arms are approximately 5 inch. With the bend I was unsure how to measure. I own Prada and a few Michael Kors sunnies but these are far more comfortable to me. I love them .