Super Contributor

I just noticed they are having a TSV sunglasses. Does anyone know if they are huge? I bought a pair last year and they were huge so i was wondering if anyone knew. I saw the measurements but that's really hard t tell. Thanks

Respected Contributor

@plc123 @Hard to tell but based on the pictures they don't look enormous.  I'm very tempted.   There are two colors calling my name!

Super Contributor

Thanks. I caved and bought 2 pairs. I like the readers i have by them so i hope these are not huge.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Prive Revaux TSV

[ Edited ]

I have a lot of PR sunglasses and blu blocking readers.  I love them. They are sturdy and durable.  I have sat on my readers and didn't crush them.  This TSV however doesn't suit my style but I am sure they will look great -  just not for me.  Enjoy

Honored Contributor

I just bought the tie-dyed.  I like the blue lenses, plus the lavender color will match my red hair perfectly.  I'm not a "cheap" sunglasses girl.  I typically wear Costa Del Mar (married to a fisherman, so it's expected...LOL), so I figure for $25, even if I don't like them I'm not throwing away too much money.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

When I bought my first pair of Prive Revaux sunglasses they were too big and would not even stay on my face. I then tried a different style in this brand and they were perfect.  I now own two pair.  I have had both for over a year, wear them frequently and they have been very sturdy.  So I’ve been happy with this brand for the price.  I don’t feel like this TSV looks like it would be too big. 

Frequent Contributor

I bought last year's TSV sunglasses from this brand.  I'm really happy with them.  If you haven't tried this brand, I think they're worth the $.  Give them a try if you're on the fence.  I think this style will flatter a lot of face shapes. 

Respected Contributor

I LOVE the Prive Revaux glasses when they are not overly large and are the shapes that I prefer.  I bought THREE pair of these ....  the Crystal Red, Teal Gradient and the Tortoise.  The price is wonderful and the polarized lenses are incredible.  I own quite a few pair of this brand and enjoy wearing them. 

Honored Contributor

I am a Maui Jim fan and have a few pairs of them.  I have never tried this brand and for the great price I ordered two, the tan marble and pink tie dye.  I am glad I pre ordered before they sold out.  I am looking forward to trying these.

Super Contributor

I bought 2 pairs.  The teal and the blue tortoise. Beautiful.